Mr.allu,mr.thalapathy n mr.shah same outfits... n abt jin he is wearing same as bts on the name of jin Imagine rohit n arjun n robin n wearing same type of outfit...

Jay,Jack,bo hyun

mrs.shah,allu,thalapathy are wearing same dress....
Every1 were enjoying all the (married)men's were sitting next to their wife's n helping them in talking on phone (with their wife's mother) some were sitting feeding their wife... n robin was filming all this .. bts,robin,hyun n jay were sitting their n talking n jack was with jennie... jennie was applying mehndi from the artist... yn n Nayanthara were sitting together n talking as the artist were applying mehndi on their hand ... julie was sitting n talking on phone which was pitted on her ears by rohit ... n jisso was sitting struggling the remove her hairs from her pretty face Hyun saw her struggling n went to her ... as jisso was busy drying the mehndi from her both hands Hyun came in front of her jisso gulp by Hyuns sudden appearance n hyun chuckles n remove the hairs from jisso's face bts,robin,jay, yn n Nayanthara were looking at them in awa n some with smirk (yn) .... lisa n rosè saw every1 n they both walked towards the drink counter as they saw bts,jay,n robin their lisa went their to take in drink n said...
Lisa:- oppsss.. unni my hands are of mehndi can u plz give me that glass??(innocently)
Rosè:- my hands also have mehndi...jimin oppa can u plz give me that drink ..???
Lisa:- kookie oppa me too plz...??
Jk&jim:- we are not free...
Jk:- n its jungkook for u...
Jay:- hey... I have an idea...
Bts:- what??
Jay:- wait... I'll call robin n Hyun...
Tae:- looks like some one is lost in someone..
Hobi:- Hyun n jisso... are in lov~
Jay:- ok let's go...
They went from their leaving rosè n lisa dumbfounded.... so lisa n rosè went to Jennie n sat next to her n told jack to go from their...jack went from their ...he saw ?? So he went towards ?? N started to follow suddenly he pulled ?? In a room n pinned ?? To the wall... n said..
Jack:- do u think I'll leave u so soon???
??:- let me go jack ....
Jack:- its daddy for u my yn
Yn:- daddy go to hell... mother-fu(ker...
He came close to yns face n said ...
Jack:- today I'll make u mine ... last time I got less time.. but this time I will not leave u ...
With that he started to kiss (suck)yn's neck ... yn was trying to escape from him but fear was visible in yn's eyes ... she was getting panic attacks she tried to shout but she can't suddenly the door got open n jack was on the ground ....

FEW MINUTES EARLIER
yns pov
Nayanthara di told me to go to her room n bring her phone n laptop as she have some work so I went to the mansion I felt some one is following me ... suddenly that person grabbed me n pulled me in a room which was dark ... n pinned me to the wall I can't see his face suddenly he spoke .. my heart started beating fast memories started to flash I cant move it was him ...Jack...
Jack:- do u think I'll leave u so soon???
I got in my sense n spoke
Yn:- let me go jack ...
But that bit(h spoke
Jack:- its daddy for u my yn
I hate him calling me my yn
Yn:- daddy go to hell... mother-fu(ker...
He came close to my face n said ...
Jack:- today I'll make u mine ... last time I got less time.. but this time I will not leave u ...
With that he started to kiss (suck)my neck ... I was trying to escape from him ... I tried to shout but I can't suddenly the door got open n jack was on the ground ...

Thanks for reading
Plz vote n comment
Bye
Lov u
~<3