"Uhm... You should tell Jeno hyung about it?" Jisung said while being unsure about if it was okay to say.

"Of course not, I don't want them to die by his hands" She shrugged.

"Like um... See it's risky if you come to university with these 2 around keeping an eye on you" Mark said while leaning on the wall behind him.

"First of all stay away from Jimin, I don't think he is nice and I don't like him being with you" Renjun said in disapproval.

"But he always stays alone and I don't like it when someone is alone" Sarah said, trying to state her point of view.

"For that you will ruin yourself? See even though he is good in studies but he has a lot of bad habits and I don't want you to get influenced by him" Renjun said while leaning on the gaming chair's backrest and swaying gently from side to side.

"Dude chill" Mark said to the younger boy who was getting frustrated.

"I understand Injun but I'm grown enough to know what to do" Sarah said, getting tired of the topic than she already was feeling and feeling uncomfortable on the other side.

"But I don't want him to use you like a toy-"

"Stop hyung" Jisung said after noticing discomfort in Sarah's face.

"Man let's end this here" Mark said, not wanting to make an argument.

"I'm going to tell Jeno about this" He said and stood up from the chair.

Sarah got up from the bed and stood in front of him.

"I beg you, please don't tell this to him" She said in a pleading tone, being scared of the reaction Jeno would give if he gets to know.

Mark got up from the bed, went to Renjun and held his hand.

"Stop it Renjun" He said in a cool tone, not wanting to add fuel to the fire.

"It's serious Mark Lee, it's not something to be taken as a joke" He said, not giving up soon.

"Do you think I don't understand it? I do but she doesn't feel like this is a right time to tell Jeno about it so understand her point dude" Mark tried his best to explain but Renjun sighed, rubbing his temples.

Jisung got up too and went to them.

"Uh... Give her some time, just don't be in contact with them and stay away from them" Jisung said, not wanting to look bossy.

"Yeah man, and call any one of us if you need. It's okay if we have class we will come" Mark said for which Renjun nodded, finally giving up.

“Here we brought some chocolates, it will be good for your cravings” Renjun gave the bag with chocolates which she gladly took.

"Thank you guys, you are the best" Sarah smiled which didn't last long as they heard a knock on the door.

Jisung opened the door to see Jeno with a tray containing snacks and juices as he entered and kept the tray on the study table.

"Let's start with gaming" Jeno said for which others agreed happily.

~

j.m

Hi
Are you okay?

Yeah why?

No, just those girls are
like that only don't take it
seriously.

Oh that
It's okay I'm alright

Tell me if they do something
I won't like you to face something
due to me.

Yeah okay
Thanks for your concern
Seen 10:23 pm

j.m reacted “❤️” to your message

__________________
A/N :
Maybe I'm gonna add some fire 🔥
Let me know your thoughts

More interactions coming up, stay tuned!