"H-he's unconscious Ma'am."

"It's fine, bring him to bed."

He almost opened his eyes in shock when he heard Hazel's voice, he gritted his teeth in anger.

That bitch really did this to me!?

He felt that three men picked him up to take him out of the bathroom and laid him on the bed.

"Ma'am should I call Madam Carmen now?" he heard a woman ask Hazel.

He felt a hand start to unbutton his clothes, he immediately felt disgusted knowing that it was Hazel's hands. The only thing he feels for her now is hatred and disgust.

"Let her come here after thirty minutes." Hazel replied.

He heard the door of his room close, at that moment he wanted to open his eyes but he decided to let her do what she wanted to do because he thought that he could stop her any time if anything happened. For now, he will just endure it so he can find out what she wanted to happen.

He also realized that it was Hazel who drugged him all this time.

"You will be mine after this, Caleb." he even heard Hazel whisper to him which immediately made his body shiver in disgust.

He immediately turned his back on her when he felt her hand on his cheek.

Tsk.

She forcefully pulled him to lie down and she just continued to take off his clothes, his blood immediately boiled with anger as she began to open the zipper of his pants.

God, damn it!

At that time, he was very thankful that she didn't continue to remove his boxer, it was a good thing and he suddenly thought of wearing a boxer even though he was already wearing underwear that day.
He felt that she got off the bed, it seemed like she was doing something but he didn't waste his time to see what it was and he didn't want her to notice that he was awake. A few minutes passed when she returned to the bed again and lay down next to him, he prayed to all the saints he knew at that time to calm himself down.

He never got a desire or even thought of doing intimate with Hazel, he admires her before, yes! But that's not a reason for him to have a desire for her, unlike his wife. His heart pounded when he suddenly remembered what happened to him and his wife, but he immediately put it out of his mind because he didn't want to feel strange in his body at the moment.
A few minutes have passed but still no one is entering his room, he is slowly starting to get angry because of the way Hazel is touching his body.

"You will be mine Caleb." she heard her whispered in her ear.

Son of a bitch!

He immediately turned his back to stop her from touching his face and chest, but he immediately regretted it because he suddenly felt her kissing his back. He gritted his teeth to calm but he couldn't calm himself because of what she was doing, he was about to face her to let her know that he was awake when he suddenly felt that she moved in front of him, she also raised his arm and placed it on her waist.

Disgusting!

He couldn't take it anymore so he opens his eyes, he wants her to know that he's awake but she just buried her face on his chest as if she was sniffing his scent . He was about to stand up when he suddenly heard the door of his room open, he immediately closed his eyes and heard his mother's voice.

"Are you surprised? That we have taken care of a snake for more than fourteen years." he said to her Mother. "There's a drug on the wine that she gave me earlier, my wife has even warned me about what she might do in the party, but I didn't do what she said."

His Mother was dumbfounded.

He also mention all the things that she did to his wife, how his wife suffered because of them and how she accused her that her wife hired someone to rape her.

He knows that her Mother was busy with her business and doesn't know what is happening to them, he didn't mention the divorce to her as well because they didn't get divorced from the first place. His Mother knows his relationship with Hazel back then, but she even told him to break up with her before he got married to Neli and just stay as a friend, but he didn't listen to her. After their wedding, his Mother will just laugh every time she sees news regarding his relationship with Hazel because she knows that he broke up with her already and they are just close to each other like any other siblings.

He couldn't blame her, because he was the same as her Mother three years ago, they were both blinded because of that woman back then.

-----

"Where are you? I'll pick you up."

"I'm still in the hospital"

"Is she okay now?"

"We were still waiting for the result of her laboratory."

"Are you sure you don't want me to go there?"

"It's fine, we will go back there after the doctor confirms that Mel is okay."

He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard no trace of anger in her tone of voice and smile.

"Okay, I will wait for you."