"Fir se so gaye aap?"

(Again slept?)

I was caressing her soft curly hair and all, but instead of her, Adi replied again with a hmmmm which cracked me up.

"Aapko nahi kaha"

(I didn't said to you!)

"I'm talking to my niece!"

I replied, gently patting Prisha's back and she continued snoring while snuggling in  my chest. We stayed quiet for a moment. Back in college, I used to wish that I could spend endless hours on the phone with Adi, blurring the line between day and night. Now, even though it's the first time we're doing it, there's a peaceful silence between us.

"Wake up, Adi!

I was 'Trying to sound stern,' but he just chuckled and it made me huff.

"I am sleepy 'Cause last night I couldn't sleep on my pillow" His voice came out husky

I asked him why he couldn't sleep when he had so many pillows around him. And here was Prishu snuggling in my chest, making me smile.

"Only two pillow wasn't there on which i always sleep!"

"Which one?"

I asked him curiously not able understand

"Your boobies, my pillow wifey!"

I can totally feel the smirk on his face. Why is he so bold and doesn't filter anything he says? Actually, none of the Rathore cousins have a filter in their mouth.

"Suniye"

(Listen)

"Boliye"

(Say)

I managed to control my smile by taking my lower lip between my teeth.

"Come on, wake up, Karan."

I pleaded because I knew he had a habit of waking up late and I didn't want him to get scolded for being late to the meeting.

"Nah, I won't."

Ugh, I knew he would say that.

"Adi, come on, he's gonna be late!"

I was trying my best to make him understand, but he was just being stubborn.

"Nope."

"Adi, do it for me, please?"

Hoping he would listen.

"Ek baar aao idhar fir batata hoon tumhe bhot kaam karva rahi ho mujhse"

(Come here once and I will tell you, you are making me do a lot of work)

I laughed hearing his irritate voice.

"Marna nahi usse!"

(Don't beat him)

I know that he's in a grumpy mood and he's about to take it out on Karan.

"Yeah-Yeah"

I chuckeld listening him and disconnected the call.

I scooped up Prisha in my arms and she hugged me tightly, just like a koala. We all gathered in the living room, with me getting Prisha ready for school while Bhabhi was still snoring and Bhai was doing his workout. He recently started his own business, which is going pretty well.

Ishu was probably still fast asleep, so I decided to make breakfast for everyone. After a while, we all sat down together and had breakfast before going about our respective tasks for the day.