💗𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺💗

Luke and Zander had hung out so much more over the previous months. Luke had found out a lot about him.

He did fencing, contortion and figure skating. He enjoyed drawing and writing, he liked anime and gaming, he indulged in more alternative clothing styles, he wanted to own a cavapoo one day, and he's scared of spiders.

He learned so much more than just those things, but with every new thing he learned, he couldn't help but fall even further for this boy, this boy, meant so so much to him already. He was smitten.

He strolled into the familiar coffee shop and walked over to the counter.

"Oh-! Luke! Welcome back! Another tea?" Zander smiled, not even needing his notepad.

"Of course!" He got out the money and slid it over as Zander smiled and nodded and started making his drink.

"Hey, Zander? Can we go out again later?"

"Oh? Of course! Where too?"

"I think just the park should be fine!"

"Alright! You can wait for me there, okay? No need to pick me up this time!"

"Oh- Alright!" Luke said, a bit disheartened that he wouldn't get to walk him there.

~~

Luke sat on a bench, waiting for Zander when he eventually saw him come up the path. He smiled as he stood up and walked over.

"How was work?"

"Boringgg- we got a few Karens-"

"Oh-? None too bad I'd hope..?"

"Very bad. I got a phone shoved in my face."

"Oh-! I see-!"

"Mhmm 😞"

Luke just smiled as they started walking. They were talking freely, about anything that crossed their minds, but luke just ended up looking at Zander the whole time, never taking his gaze off of him. Admiring his perfect facial structure, his perfect hair. Admiring his accent, noting his body language. He looked perfect, the shadow of the trees cast down onto him, he looked gorgeous with the natural lighting.

A small gust of wind came through, causing Zander to noticeably shudder.

"Are you feeling cold?"

"Ah I suppose-.. my shirts have a very very thin material-" he smiled and shrugged.

Luke hesitated before slipping his red zipper off his shoulders and putting it on Zander instead, zipping it up before he could protest.

"Huh- Your zipper-?"

"It's fine, I'm not as temperature sensitive as you are." He smiled and continued walking.

Zander stood still for a few more seconds, blushing from the sudden act, but broke out of his trance and sped walked to catch up with Luke.

They walked for a bit longer, until Luke stopped and turned to face him.

"..Zander..?"

"Hm? Why did you stop?"

"I need to tell you something..."

"Oh? What is it?" He smiled, reassuringly.

"..I like you-.. Love you even-! Something about you is just so captivating, I've felt this way for months! You're just-.. I can't explain it, but I love you, so so much!" He confessed, his cheeks burning red.

Zander stood stunned.

"I love you too."

Luke's head perked up as his eyes lit up.

But then Zander gave him a sad smile.

"..but I don't think we could be together."

~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER ‼️‼️

Dw y'all, it's not over yet💕💕

🤭🤭