💗𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹💗

Luke had been coming to the coffee shop more and more often over the past 2 months. And he was beginning to understand, maybe he did like him, maybe he liked him more than he lead on.

He sat by his usual seat, once again admiring Zander in the windows reflection. Right now he was cleaning some of the equipment they used to make the drinks. He still couldn't believe this was Haileys little brother, all of a sudden he got a text, he rolled his eyes as he opened his phone, it was the group chat.

Hailey
Luke if you don't stop eyeing him up instead of actually talking to him we're gonna march in there.

Luke
Wut

Sean
Come on, we support you, fruit cake or not 💗

Milly
Ok but low-key hes pretty.

Luke shot his head up and looked around outside the window, eventually, he saw the club hiding behind a tree-..potentially the worst hiding spot he's ever seen, but he was too lost in thought to notice them earlier. He just sighed, his tea was done. So he stood up and walked over to the counter.

"Uh-.. excuse me-?" Luke started, immediately feeling his phone vibrating non stop. He was going to physically kill them.

Zander turned around and smiled as he grabbed his notepad and pen again. "What do you need?"

"...I was just wondering if maybe you'd want to go out somewhere today..-"

"..With you..-?"

"Yeah- y'know- like to hangout-"

"Oh-! Uhh..." he contemplated for a second. "Okay! Though it has to be sometime after my shift-"

"Should I come pick you up once your shift finishes?"

"If that's alright-! It finishes at 4:40!" He smiled.

"Alright! I'll come pick you up then!"

"Ok!! By the way-! My name is Zander, what's yours?"

Luke just smiled and nodded, knowing that he already knew his name. "My name is Luke! I'm 16!"

"Really!? You look older than 16-"

"I get that a lot- How old are you?"

"I'm 17, so we're round about the same age."

"17? You're still in school right?"

"Ah- no- I dropped out-"

"Oh! I see! Well I'll see you soon, 4:40, right?"

"Mhm! See you!"

"Bye! Enjoy your shift!" Luke smiled and waved as he walked out, his smile almost immediately dropping as he got outside and began to walk over to the tree.

"SO!? HOW'D IT GO!?" Milly asked, ontop of Sean's shoulders.

"Yeah he agreed- BUT WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS HERE!?"

"We've been following you since you left your house!"

"WHY!?"

"Sean told us you have an apparent crush on my brother, of course I was curious? I mean, look at him?"

"As i Said, he is  pretty, not as ugly as you made him out to be."

"YOU THINK HES UGLY!? LOOK AT HIM! HE'S MAJESTIC!"

"Alright, calm down Luke. You haven't hung out with him YET"

"But I am hanging out with him SOON."

"Sucks to be you."