💗𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2💗

The auburn boy walked through the streets phone in hand, he hadn't memorised where the cafe was, so he was currently using a GPS get to it. Eventually, he came up to the familiar traffic lights and looked up ahead, he saw the boy outside setting up the outdoor chairs and tables. As the lights turned red, the boy had already returned inside.

Luke smiled as he walked up to the door again and walked in.

"Good morning!"

He seemed to have startled the poor barista. He was grabbing something from underneath the counter again but from what Luke could hear he had made him jolt unfortunately ending in him banging his head on the counter.

Luke could hear a small '..Ow..' from underneath.

He walked over and put his hands on the counter as he leaned forward to look behind it, seeing the boy sat on the floor rubbing his head with a pained expression.

"..You alright-""

"Huh-? Oh yeah-! Totally fine! Sorry! What can I get for you-!"

He scrambled to stand up as he grabbed the notepad he dropped off the floor.

"Just a tea again please!"

"Same as yesterday? Just with milk?" He tilted his head.

"That's it!"

"Alright! £3.59 once again please!"
(Idc what u Americans had to say last time, IM STILL USING POUNDS 😡)

Luke just nodded as he brought out his wallet, this time getting out cash, he didn't want the boy to have to prepare the card reader for him again, he wanted to make his job easie-...But it only took him like 3 seconds to set up last time-..It would only make his job literally a teensy tiny slither bit easier- Whatever. He brought cash now.

The boy took the cash he was handed and put it in the small box on the counter, they didn't seem to have a cash register. Luke watched as the boy began counting with his fingers before digging through the box to get Luke his change.

"Here you go! Please bare with me for a few moments, your tea will be ready soon!"

"Alright, thank you once again!"

Luke couldn't help but look around a bit before he went to sit down, his eyesight landed on the shift planner- He was curious, so he skimread it and only found 5 employees. 4 of which had female names, but there was only one name, so that must be the boys name-!

Alexander Wickham. But Alexander was scribbled out with purple ink and Zander was written ontop of it. What a pretty na- Luke just decided to go to his table, ultimately deciding he was being an absolute creep.

///<3\\\

Luke knocked on his friend, Sean's, door. He needed someone to talk to about his new found interest for some random guy.

"Hell- Oh-! Luke! Hey! What's up?"

"Can I talk to you-? I have a dilemma"

"Oh? Luke? The drummer? Has a dilemma? After making fun of every other dilemma the club members have?"

"..in my defense their dilemmas are funny.."

"..They are- Whatever, come in!"

And so, here he was, sat on Sean's bed.

"So! What's up man?"

"Right ok- Long story short, I'm like, turning into an absolute creepy, not literally, don't take that seriously. But there's this bo-"

"HOLD ON YOU DIDNT TELL ME I'D BE DEALING WITH A ZEST FEST!?😨"

"Well you are now, suck it up. So there's this boy- he works at that one cafe, you know the one at the lights down by the main road?"

"Oh! Mhm!"

"Well this boy- he's just..different.. I don't know- from what I've seen, unique personality and clothing style, he also has purple hair which is cool- I've decided to start going to the cafe more often just to see him- And I don't even know why! I've only seen him twice and that's because he was taking my order!"

Luke finished ranting and looked up at sean, only to be greeted by a braindead expression.

"..What's that look for-..?"

".. could you by- not to jump to conclusions- But could you by chance be interested in Haileys younger brother..-?"

"..WHAT!?"

" I DONT KNOW!? HAILEY TOLD ME HE HAS PURPLE HAIR AND HE WORKS AT THAT PARTICULAR CAFE!? I HAVENT KET THE GUY OR ANYTHING!?"

"SHE HAS A FUCKING BROTHER!? WHY DIDNT I KNOW!?"

"I DONT KNOW!? YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHATS GOING ON!?"

"THATS NOT TRU-...Ok so I might be potentially interested in haileys brother, NOT IN A GAY WAY, just like, I want to get to know him."

"Which one could argue that whole sentence sounded pretty gay.."

"IVE BRIEFLY MET HIM TWICE!?"

"AND YOU'VE DECIDED TO GO TO CAFES, WHICH YOU HATE, ALMOST EVERYDAY, JUST TO SEE HIM"

"..when you say it like that it does sound romantic, BUT ITS NOT, I JUST WANNA BE FRIENDS"

"So would you come to my workplace every other day?"

"No I'd steer as far away from it as humanly possible."

///Author notes!\\\
Wow Luke's simping already, ig Zander must look good af or sum💀

Sean represents all of us 💋