A Most Wonderful Transformation

Mindy stared up at the sunlight shining through the ceiling of the ocean, the silver locket sparkled in awe of the sun ' s presence. ''Tails to legs, fins to feet, make me a human pink pearl!'' An aura of pink and blue light swirled around Mindy, her tail shrunk down to her fin and split into feet with light blue shoes with pink laces. Her hair turned brown with her highlights turned pink, a white shirt with magenta star turned pink with the magic, hoop earrings and her pants were also blue. A stream of water carried Mindy to the beach cave and a few minutes later Whiff came by the cave. ''Woah, who are you?'' ''I'm that Mindy girl that saved you.'' ''You look different ''Glow up and a dye job.'' well you would make any hair color look like the greatest hair in the world, who wants pie?'' She took notice of the waves of sweet cherries, flaky crust and crunchy pecans, with a hint of blow torched cream''PIE!'' Mindy grabbed Whiff by his wrist and followed the scent of pie through the streets of Oniontown. The stone grey hot pavement in the heights of the summer months caught up with her once the two stopped at the pop up Papa's Bakeria, a block away from the Scooperia. ''OW, OW, Ow, Ow, ow...'' ''I assume you must have left your shoes at home or maybe they were in your lost luggage that is somehow halfway to Maple Mountain by some point.'' ''Yeah I guess you could say that.'' The two went into a dollar store ''It's not the best shoes Oniontown has to offer but they'll work until you get home or find your luggage.'' Mindy was in awe of the blue sandal-like shoes, with cute polka dots cut out of the material. Whiff had introduced her to Alls (Flipverse Crocs) and she was HOOKED!  Next the two enjoyed a wonderful pie, pecan and cherries with a healthy dose of toasted brown whipped cream. ''Yum, pie, sweet delicious pie!'' ''This is your first time trying pie, isn't it?'' Mindy blushed the colour of cherries. ''Ýes and it's amazing!'' ''Glad to hear.''

Then Mindy looked at the clock tower and remembered that her mom was probably looking for her so she ran off to the beach leaving Whiff looking at the ocean wondering if he'd ever see Mindy again. Mindy hid in the cave, whispering to herself ''Feet to fins, legs to tails.'' and took a bold leap into the water.  Landing in her familiar home under the waves and swam into her house where her mother Vicky was waiting. ''Mindy, where have you been?'' ''Exploring sunken ships, unfortunately there was only this rusty old locket.'' ''Well I hope you had fun, but next time please let me know when you'll be back.'' Mindy swam into her room and cradled her locket, her ticket to the human world and Whiff's heart. ''My wonderful locket, I will never let you go!'' ''We'll see about that.'' replied Koilee from across the sea.