Part : 15

"Do you love me now?"

Ash felt the urge to cry at that moment, even she couldn't decide what is she feeling right now. Yes! She was madly in love with maxi, but now she couldn't trust herself in the first place. She want to embrace this situation and come to a conclusion. She needs help, she need a person to drag her out from her confusion.

Maxi didn't get an answer for few more minutes, she couldn't even read the expression on ash's face, Ash wasn't looking at her. She was surely having a battle inside with herself.

"Do you... have any feelings for me."

Still no response.

"Do you regret that night between us?" this time She looked into her eyes, her eyes hold a new feeling, anger? , jealous? , love? , no one knows.

Ash pushed maxi back on the bed, She smashed her lips on maxi's. Maxi was shocked, but the one above her was kissing her aggressively. Maxi closed her eyes feeling the smooth lips on her. Ash caressed her lower lip with her tongue asking for entrance. Maxi moved her lips open.

Ash cold palm was now in maxi's shirt, playing around waist and bra strip. Maxi fingers were treading in Ash's smooth blue hair. both felt relaxed the stress from last three day ate them up totally.

Ash caressed younger tongue with hers, Maxi pulled her even closer, feeling every inch of her wife. their breath got ragged. They still tend to continue kissing each other. they were loving the feeling of the touch in their lips.

Maxi pulled back slightly, Ash linked their foreheads.

"no, i don't regret a bit of that. I am fully responsible, to be honest i am not afraid of feelings anymore because of you. You again made me to trust people. And yes i do have feelings for you now. Please don't doubt me if I start loving you again. May be, just maybe you have planted the seed of hope in me now."

"please give me a chance to start loving you again, and i need time for that, Maxi."

"forgive me, Forgive me for my foolishness in the past years. Please forgive me for what ever i have done bad for you, Maxi. Forgive me for hurting this precious and pure heart." maxi didn't speak anything further, tears were trailing down her cheeks. She closed her eyes hoping more tears won't come out.

Ash wiped her tears with her thumb.

"Please." Ash requested once again. maxi looked into her eyes they were still leaning their heads together. Maxi came forward and placed her lips on others. No movement, they just pressed their lips together.

Ash pulled back and took a deep breath. she was about to move back but Maxi locked her between her hands.

"If you want me to forgive you, you will have to follow few conditions from now on." maxi said while looking away. She has a thought in her mind. Her cheek became red.

"I will be glad to do that." Ash said, the excitement was the proof in her voice that she would definitely do what ever maxi ask for.

"i want you to call me with the nick names that you used when we were dating. And i want to call you ashy again." She was still looking somewhere else to avoid the stares from ash.

"Is that all." Ash asked calmly, maxi looked at ash and nodded. Ash chuckled at her with a sweet smile. Maxi's heart fluttered looking at ash smiling, she felt peace inside her.

"That's a huge thing for me. so come on call me with the cute names." Maxi whined between Ash's arms. Ash slowly leaned down and rested her self on maxi, she place her face between Maxi neck and shoulder.