Part : 10

THIRD PERSON'S POV

All three were seated at the dinning table. The table was for four members. Tony sat on one side, ash and maxi sat on the other side. The puppy completed drinking his milk and was sleeping now on the right side of ash's chair.

"What did you guys thought to name him? " Tony suddenly asked stuffing him mouth with meat. The couple looked at each other and back to puppy simultaneously then looked back at Tony again.

"Can you suggest one? " Both again asked at a time. Tony chokes the food looking at the couple disbelief. Both girls didn't care about Tony. They were thinking about the name they had no idea of naming the cute puppy.

"How about max? " Maxi choked the food looking at ash. She can't believe ash suggest a name familiar with her name. Tony smiled looking at them.

"Max" Ash called out. Max showed his extremely cute puppy eyes. It could melt anyone's heart. Ash smiled fondly at him. It felt so warm for other two who were looking at them, it felt like dada and son due, for maxi it was an bunny and puppy due.

The puppy jumped on the Ash's lap cuddling his head with ash's tummy. She giggles at him, placed her left hand on his head and continued eating.

"By the way. Where is the maid i saw her lastly a week ago?" Now both tony and maxi became silent, they looked at each other. Maxi's eyes asking for help, she was pleading tony to help with her eyes. She knows if ash would know about what happened she will definitely not be normal.

Ash took her last bite of food, she placed the spoons besides the plate and looked at maxi. Now she knows something was wrong. Maxi's eyes tell everything.

"Can someone tell me what actually happened?" Maxi shook her head telling tony to not tell anything. Tony sighed.

"Did cat caught your tongue? " The other two know ash will loose her cool very soon if no one open's their mouth. Maxi was playing with food in her plate.

"She stopped working here" Tony said.

"And why is that? " She had a very straight face. Something bad gonna happen. Other two definitely know it now.

"I thought I had a right to know about the people around me." Ash pulled the card of sentiment. Maxi looked up at ash with guilty eyes.

" She left the work because of her own deeds. You were late from the work last Saturday night. iisha and maxi were preparing dinner together. That's when iisha took the opportunity to take the advantage of maxi."

"When I came in to check if the dinner was ready, I saw iisha was forcing maxi. Maxi was all crying mess. She got caught all red handed. From then she stopped coming to work. "

After hearing what tony said she stood from her chair and looked at maxi disbelieved. It's been a week since this happened and she doesn't even know a single thing about this. She again felt like she was left alone. She thought she would get to know everything about maxi but she was wrong again.

Maxi didn't wanted ash to know about this because she thought ash will misunderstand this again. She didn't wanted history to repeat again. But thinking in that was her huge mistake. When ash started to believe in her she didn't tell such a big thing to her.

Maxi also stood from her place a followed ash.

" Ash let me explain. " Maxi said when she saw ash was sitting on the bench of their garden. Ash didn't seem to care at all.

You dumb listen to her once at least from now learn to give her a chance. Ash said to herself

She looked up and signaled maxi to sit beside her. Maxi felt overwhelmed from the change ash shown. Tears formed in her eyes from the happiness and guilt. Even though she called maxi to sit, she didn't show any expression on her face as usual it was cold.

"I am sorry. I didn't know she had that kind of intention on me. I always saw her as an elder sister. I should have said this to you long back but, I was afraid of you reaction. I am so sorry. This will never happen again. " Maxi said looking at ash who was beside her. But the elder always had that emotionless face, still looking at flowers blankly.

When maxi completed her explanation ash just nodded her head. Informing she understood.

"I just hope to know everything that happens around you. When I took the oaths in our marriage, I also promised myself that I will protect you no matter what. I accepted you as my fated wife. Even if not then I will accept you now."

"Don't ask me how I got this change in me. May be I want to give you one last chance. For me it may take some time to give you the love you deserve. I hope even you will give that a chance." Maxi felt so emotional from what she just heard. Maxi leaned forward and place a small peck on ash's cheek... Ash turned to maxi with wide eyes, not knowing what to do after that. It felt so awkward.

Their faces became like tomatoes. They turned their faces to look at flowers. No one dared to speak anything after that.

Ash was feeling her heart light weight after speaking it out. That she was hiding from last few days. She wants to give herself a chance to be loved and give a chance to maxi to love her.

After this conversation both couple cheeks were flushing. Ash had her heart racing since the conversation. That feeling of confession was so blissful. It didn't feel like a confession in the first place.

Tony was still eating even after the couple left.

" Hay max let's make deal. " Tony said to puppy. Max jerked his ears when he heard his name. He looked at Tony curiously.

"Let's try our best to make them together. Deal! " Max barked back cutely in a small voice, it was a deal between Max and Tony. It was like they each other for a long time.

Tony place dishes to clean. He placed the left over food in freezer. And cleaned the dishes. It was not any new for him. He always help maxi when he have time. He never hesitate to help and support her.

After the conversation it was just a normal day again. Ash went to her study to do some files. She didn't come out till it was dinner time. Maxi did bother to call her out. Even on the weekend they did nothing special.

Hi guys....

So how is everything going.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Inform me if the story felt boring. I will make some changes...

Do I need to add more fluffs 🤭🤭

Love from this lazy girl...