Part : 14

I am really trying to make the story more interesting. 

Please do send me ur feedbacks so that i can know how the story in going on. read slowly, and have fun. ❤️🤗

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was already 3rd day with out ash. Maxi was panicking, she was over thinking. She doesn't wanna trouble anyone telling situation right now, it will be even more complicated. 

Tony being a caretaker of maxi, he is really worried about her. He tried to make up a friendly conversation with maxi this morning when he was dropping her at work, she zoned out most of the time. Don't know what was going on her mind but he surely know she need someone to talk. 

Maxi was strong until she got the hope that ash belong to her, but when she left her without any second thought maxi became so weak she couldn't even hold back her tears.

"you can do it." This is what she has been telling herself from last 2 days.

"Maxi" it was her best friend who was always with her from past few years.

"yeah!!!" she looked up, Her red eyes were visible to bestie. She couldn't sleep knowing that Ash left her. Which was wrong in reality.

"oh!! baby, were you crying." Maxi sniffed and smiled back , as a sweet girl she is.

"no eiwa darling." She smiled cutely. 

(sorry for not mentioning her name before, i never thought of her name in the first place, i just came up with this name "Eiwa")

"Here is our cute actor showed up again." Eiwa went near to her and caressed the plushie like cheeks of her.

"let it out maxi. You will feel better." She broke down. The flow of her tears didn't stop till she started to hick up. Eiwa hugged her tightly, patting her back and caressing her. 

"Wanna talk about it?" Maxi shook her head indicating it as no.

"Okay! When did you even listen to me though." They were still hugging. Maxi was almost sitting on Eiwa's lap.

"I know you are going through many things, even if i want to help you will not let me, so at least consider my advice." Maxi nodded on her crook of the neck.

"What ever the situation maybe, don't conclude the things by yourself."

"You need to discuss things out. If other avoid hold her tight and talk to her." Maxi looked up at her with red eyes filled with pain and frustration.

"what if the other person have already ran away from you?" Eiwa pulled away from hug and looked at Maxi disbelief. She don't know what else to talk now. Now she understand why maxi don't want to talk about it. Even she doesn't know what actually happened.

Every thing happened in blink of eye. Till she understand what happened she was broke. Ash left a whole huge question on Maxi, that poor girls is blaming herself for what ever happened in past few days.

That night, Maxi was standing in front of ash's work place. It was already 10 in the night, almost the whole building was dark, not many lights were visible from out side. But on the floor where ash stays, there was only one light was visible which was from her office room. It was definitely Ash.