"I've been racing for a long time for a living and gladly, I have my brothers who stood beside me until we made it all to the top. Now that I have my wonderful wife, I'm ready to step down. I want to make it up to her and I just want to be with her." Kid said.

Normally, this wouldn't be his answer. He would've cursed them all and say fuck off. Kid really took it to the heart when he said he'll make it up to you.

It was expected from his supporters to question him from his sudden early retirement. Kid was on hiatus from the race when he married you, and now he came back telling them he's permanently ending his racing career.

One of the reporter waved his phone in the air, trying to get the attention. When he was given the opportunity to speak, he read his phone.

"Since this interview is on live, there are a lot of comments asking for a last race and..." The reporter's eyes caught a comment from Apoo's official account.

"Mr. Apoo said don't be a chi..." The reporter hesitated but read it anyways. "...a chicken."

"You know what, fuck him."

Well, there he is. Kid, the impatient one.

Kid stood from his seat, went closely to face a camera and started speaking as if Apoo was in front of him.

" Okay, after this year, I'll partake on the upcoming event. You better be there. End of discussion!..."

All you can do is sigh and shake your head lightly.

-------

"Remember our first wedding?" Kid grinned while staring at the ceiling. Your head resting on his chest, hand around his waist as he plays with your hair and his other arm is around your waist.

After work and facing the media, both of you decided to retreat back to bed early.

You two decided to share your room since it's the biggest room in the house compare to his previous room.

"Yeah, you had your intimidating look but your hands were shaking when you held mine."

"Pfft, I tried so hard to keep my cool. I don't want my brothers to be teasing me afterwards since they knew that I like you...a lot."

"But after you kissed me, your face was red as your hair but your face is still deadly looking serious. I was thinking maybe you didn't like my lipstick flavor that day." You giggled, reminiscing that day.

"You were blushing too." He laughed.

"Hahaha, of course. Ihadathingforyoubeforeweevengotmarried." You spoke too fast.

Kid knitted his unseen brows then leaned back a little to look at you with curiosity written on his face.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

" You said something."

"Nothing." It was obvious that you were holding back a laughter. In return, Kid went on top of you then straddled you. He squeezed your waist just enough to tickle you.

"Hey! HAHAHAHA, alright! Alright!" You surrendered while trying to stop him.

"Now what was that again?" Kid smirked, leaning closely to you with noses touching. His hand were still on your waist in case you don't talk.

"I said, I use to have a crush on you before the arrange marriage thing." You admitted.

"You had a crush on me?!" Kid almost shouted from the unexpected confession. Shock is so obvious and genuine on his face. Your face soften while you look at how he reacted, such a rare cute face he makes.