8. Den of Wolves

Kara

I didn't get fucked last night. 

Instead, I was finger-fucked into an orgasm that blew my fucking mind.

But, it wasn't enough for me. I got back at 4 am, took my panties off and settled onto my bed. The last thing I remember was pressing a vibrator against my clit and climaxing hard. I passed out after. 

So that explains why I woke up with last night's clothes on and my underwear missing. I've never felt more disgusting. Part of me wished for a migraine, any signs of a hangover, but there was nothing but shame. Me. I was conscious and very much aware of everything that went down at that party. 

My phone buzzed. I turned my head, eyes searching until they landed on my jacket hanging over my desk chair. Right, it was still in my pocket. The unaffected one. I groaned when I sat up and rolled myself off the bed. Since I wasn't entirely awake just yet and lazy as fuck, I dragged myself across the floor to grab my phone. There were a dozen messages from the girls. Fuck, I forgot to text them back. 

Lily:

4:05 am

Where did you go? 

Are you ok?

Please call me as soon as you see this. 

You went home?

Aurelia:

4:30 am

Yo, Lily's freaking out. 

Where are you?

3:02 pm

Bitch, you awake?

I  called Lily first. There was no answer. 

Me to Lily:

I'm fine

Took an Uber

Didn't want to disturb you. I refrained from adding a smirk emoji.

Me to Aurelia:

I took an Uber 

Lil's not picking up. Is she sleeping still?

Aurelia was already typing. 

Aurelia:

Bitch, you should have told me. When Lil freaks, I freak. 

I don't know.  Scotty drove her home last night. Probs out cold after some 🍆🔞

Me:

I know. I'm sorry, I forgot. 

I laughed at her second text.

How did you get back?

Aurelia:

They dropped me first

Thank god. No way I wanted to be there when they have crazy car sex. 

Bless Aurelia for making laugh twice this morning . .  or afternoon. I checked the time. It was fucking 3:30 pm. 

Aurelia: