Part 13

"What are you doing here?" Both of you said in union, "Wait...you both already know each other?" Jimin asked "Hyung she is my childhood friend, the one I used to tell you about," he said, Jimin thought about it for a second before nodding his head "Wait that means yo-" he was cut off by Eunwoo putting his head on Jimin's mouth "she doesn't know about it yet, don't tell her anything" 

he whispered in his ear and took a step back, removing his hand from Jimin's mouth. "What happened?" you asked, "nothing," both Jimin and Eunwoo said in unison, "what are you all doing here?" Jungkook said, appearing out of nowhere causing both of them to flinch "What are you doing here?" Jimin asked "Oh that, hyung ask-" he was cut off by a high-pitched voice " Jimineeee baby" 

you all turned around to see a woman almost your age coming towards you. Not to judge anyone but her clothes were very revealing and it looked like she just came out of a cake factory with all the cakey makeup. She came and hugged Jimin as if her life depended on it, you could see that all three of them were annoyed by her presence "I have told you many times not to baby me" Jimin said in his cold voice forcefully pushing her away. (3)

"What? Don't lie I know you like it" she said almost leaning on him "No I don't" Jimin strictly said. "But-" she was cut off by Jin "Dinner is ready..... wait a minute who tf invited you?" he asked in an annoyed tone "Hello oppaaaaa," She said ignoring what he said "First off don't oppa me, second off who tf invited you?" Jin asked again in a cold voice" I came to know from Jungkook's insta story that you all were partying without me so I came" she said. (

"Anyway dinner is ready, come, and Bella don't create a scene," Jin said and you all sat down to have dinner. While having dinner you could see that all seven of them were annoyed by her. "Yn-ie after this we all will have a bonfire outside, so you go upstairs and change into something comfortable, it will be us and Eunwoo" Jin whispered in your ear as he was sitting next to you. After dinner, you went towards your room and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie after removing your makeup and tying your hair up in a messy bun. 

You walked downstairs to see that most of the hall was now empty, all the guests had left and now the maids were cleaning the area, you walked into the garden from the back door to see everyone sitting in a circle near the bonfire, you sat between Eunwoo and Jungkook as it was the only place left. Everyone was talking about their work while you were struggling to stay awake, unknowingly you put your head on Jungkook's shoulder and fell asleep almost instantly. 

As soon as Jungkook noticed that you were asleep he wrapped his arm around you and rubbed your back gently, Bella was now burning with jealousy. Without thinking much she went towards you and yelled "Ya Yn wake up" shaking you vigorously causing you to wake up. " Bella, that was unnecessary," Namjoon said, almost yelling at her. "Oppa how could you say that, this fat bit*h fell asleep on Jungkook oppa, he would surely have a shoulder ache tomorrow," she said in an innocent tone. 

"How dare you say anything about her?" Suga yelled at her, causing her to flinch "But oppa-" "Don't oppa me just get the hell out of this place before I ask the guards to drag you out" he said in his dark voice scaring the shit out of her. Bella didn't waste a single minute before walking outside the mansion. Till now Eunwoo was hugging you tightly as you were trying your best not to cry. "Eunwoo you also have college tomorrow, stay here for the night and you and Yn can go together," Jin said. Jungkook carried you to your 

room bridal style before laying you down on the bed and covering you with the comforter. He then switched off the lights before going to the other side of the bed and laying beside you hugging you tight "Don't listen to anyone ok? You are perfect the way you are" he whispered in your ear before pecking your forehead. He then massaged your scalp helping you fall asleep.