Part 1

You woke up feeling someone pouring water over you, you opened your eyes and saw your mom standing next to you holding an empty water jug. "Bitch wake up, the food won't cook itself" she said and left the room. You slowly sat up on your bed, if you could call it that it was just an old mattress placed in the corner of the room. 

You went towards the washroom, took a shower and changed into some baggy clothes to cover all of your scars, cuts, wounds and bruises. You did your makeup to cover the bruises on your face. You went down and made breakfast for everyone one and served it. You packed your breakfast in a lunchbox and left the house before anyone said or did anything to you. You took the bus and sat in the last corner seat and ate your breakfast before reaching the school. You are the topper of the school, you didn't have any friends except Eunwoo. 

He lived next to your house but he also moved to Seoul from Daegu two years back and you haven't seen him since then.

(Time skip after school)

You were walking back to your house but a fear was building inside you as you neared your house. You didn't want to but you had no other choice. Taking a deep breath you entered the house hoping that no one would notice you but luck wasn't on your side today your mom and dad were sitting in the living room along with an unknown man. 

"She is Yn, the girl I was telling you about" She said in a calm voice which surprised you. "Oh Yn my name is Chanyeol, I just need your blood sample for some medical test" he said and you were completely lost . never in your life did you see your mom talking so calmly nor did they ever care to take you to a doctor let alone you have a medical test. Your thoughts were interrupted by your mom "Yn come here right now" your mom said with gritted teeth, you hesitantly made your way to the couch and gave your hand to Chanyeol to collect some blood samples. After he was done he left the house. 

As soon as he left you got a stinging sensation in your cheek, your mom slapped you "GO MAKE DINNER YOU BI*CH" she yelled right at your face. You quickly went to the kitchen in order to avoid any more beating. After you served dinner you did the dishes and went to your room. You took a shower and were going to bed when there was a knock on the door, your body froze on the spot, you knew what was about to happen next. 

"Yn open the door" you heard your father yell from the other side you slowly went towards the door and opened it. "What took you so long?" He yelled. You didn't say anything, just kept looking down trying to calm yourself who was now shaking from fear "you wouldn't listen like this" he said and kept coming towards you. You tried to move backwards but he slapped you making you fall down. 

"How dare you leave the house without informing us?" He yelled again and kicked your stomach, now tears made their way to your eyes and were about to fall. "Honey she didn't even wash the dishes after dinner, I had to do that today" your mom said stepping in the room making your eyes go wide, it took you half an hour to do the dishes but here she is lying to your father "is that so?" your father asked. Your mother just hummed in response "Looks like we need to teach this bit*h a lesson again, wait I will be back" he said and left the room, making you confused. He returned back holding something behind his back "look what I got for you" he said and brought his hands forward showing what he got for you, it was a whip and a leather belt. You tried to back away but your mom caught you and tied your mouth with a cloth to prevent you from screaming. 

They both began beating you with a belt and whip till they were satisfied, they left your unconscious body covered with blood and went to sleep.

Meanwhile in Seoul

Chanyeol was sitting in a mansion with several other men. "What happened that you couldn't wait for tomorrow? It's almost midnight and I want to sleep" one of them said "Yoongi you are always sleepy, btw I wanted to talk about someone" he said "about who?" another one of them said "Kim Yn" he said making everyone's eyes go wide "What do you want to talk about her?" one of them said with gritted teeth.

  "Here" he said while passing a file "What's this?" someone asked "You know how to read Jungkook" he simply said, the other male sighed and picked up the file, as he opened the file his eyes went wide "wtf?" He said "Jungkook what is it?" Someone said he was too deep in his thoughts to even respond "What is i-" Suga took the file from his hand and began to read it "Suga what is it?" They all asked but it was like words were stuck in his throat. 

Chanyeol took the file from Suga and pressed its soft copy on the led screen present in the room. "This is impossible," everyone said. "Is it worth it Jin?" Chanyeol asked in a mocking tone "She is dead I don't believe this" one of them said "Namjoon I knew you would say this here I have something for you" he said and kept a small box on the table. "What is this?" Suga asked "If you all didn't believe me then this is her blood sample I collected today, you can have a DNA test if you want" Chanyeol stated "How did you get this?" 

"Her parents want to sell her for 5 million, today I went to there house to collect some blood samples for a medical test" he replied "Why don't one of you give your blood sample, I can drop the samples in the lab on my way back we will have the results by tomorrow" he suggested. They all agreed to this and gave their blood sample. After collecting their blood samples Chanyeol left.