Chapter 5: Bad Timing

A week went by and Asta woke up drained, he felt like he didn't want to go to school for years, but he couldn't do that so he pulled himself up and out of bed and headed towards the kitchen.

"Hey hun! Goodmorning" Lichita said.

"Yo" Asta said in a tired voice.

"Oh ok Mr. Yo" Lichita said laughing.

"Not-not right now I feel like shit" Asta didn't know he was talking to his own mother for some reason. All of a sudden he felt a jolt of pain on the top of his head.

"OW- WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" Asta said screaming.

"You don't talk like that in my house, that language is bad and you know it Asta!" Lichita said mad.

"Right, sorry" Asta said confused.

"Well just sit down for now while I cook you something" Lichita said. It was a pretty quiet morning for both of them and the only thing that was keeping the conversation to them was the sizzling of Asta's breakfast, his mother was cooking tamagoyaki something that was Asta's favourite

"So how was your first day?" Lichita asked.

"Good" Asta said back resting his head on the kitchen table.

"Well what did you do?" Lichita asked again.

"Whats up with the sudden questions?" Asta said raising his head.

"You went straight to bed after you took your shower so I didn't want to disturb you yesterday" Lichita said as she finished cooking.

"Well I just went out to spar with Liebe and work out" Asta said as he was handed the yummy plate of food.

"Alright that seems like a nice day" Lichita said smiling while taking off the cooking apron. Asta ate his breakfast in peace as Lichita was cleaning the pan so she could put it in the dishwasher.

"Make sure you put your dishes in the dish washer" Lichita said as she walked away from the kitchen. Asta only nodded his head as he ate, 'so good!' Asta thought, soon Asta finished and he headed out of the kitchen, but not without doing what his mother asked. Asta saw his mother sitting on the couch reading the newspaper and left as he headed towards the shower. Asta then finished his shower and headed towards his bedroom and started changing into his school uniform, 'another day in this terrible uniform' Asta thought. After he got ready he started packing his lunch.

"See ya later hun" Lichita said still reading the newspaper.

"Bye mom" Asta headed out the door and locked it using his keys, as Asta was walking away from his house he got a notification from the group chat.
                          MMA Sports!!!
Liebe: Looks like we got a free period today check ur schedules guys.

Magna: Got it

Luck: Alright!

Asta: K
Asta then checked his schedule and saw he did have a free period for first period which surprised him for some reason, as he was walking towards the subway his stupidity got to him as he forgot his lunch, but he didn't mind since there was a restaurant there anyways. Soon after he made it to school after he left the subway he noticed his friends waiting at the entrance talking about something.

"Yo whats up?" Asta said as he walked over.

"Nothing much, just talking about where we should go" Liebe said.

"I say we go to the gym and workout!" Luck said.

"Thats not a bad idea!" Magna said agreeing.

"Right well you guys go there while Liebe and I head over to first period so we can tell our teacher about it!" Asta said as he dragged Liebe inside. Asta was the one walking to their class while Liebe just looked quite annoyed that he had to be dragged into things he didn't want, for example that one time with the boxes, how he hated doing that job. They somehow made it there pretty fast as the bell rang, Asta then opened the door and went straight to the teachers desk.
Noelle and Mimosa were there and saw that Asta was at her desk while Liebe was standing in the doorway, it had been a week and Mimosa wanted to talk to Asta.