chapter twenty-four: neveah meets creativity

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

The three best friends stood in the art room with Cory and Turner, watching the janitors empty out all of the art supplies.

Turner sighs and turns to his nieces and their friend, "You took me to the dance room and here to watch this?"

"Enjoying the show, uncle Jonathan?" Riley sarcastically asks the man.

"No. I'm not. Matthews, why am I here?" He looks behind him to look Cory.

"It was our idea." Neveah gestures to her and Maya, crossing her arms.

"If you're gonna do this, then you're gonna watch it happen." Maya finishes.

The man turns to Cory, "Cory why would you tell them I'm doing this?"

"Because you're a bad, bad man, and I love it when it's somebody else's fault." Cory points at the man with a cheesy smile.

"What are they gonna do with the art and dance room that's more important than art and dance?" Maya asks. Turner fixes his suit.

"They will be a test taking class." He tells them.

Neveah, Maya, and Riley scrunches their face from his words.

"That is the most-" She cuts herself off when Cory gives her look to choose her words carefully.

"So we need to be tested in order to take a test?" Riley says.

"We're testing it out." Turner shoots back.

"And you need all of the creative art classes to do it?" Neveah raises a brow at how stupid the board is.

Cory sucks in a breath and walks to Turner's right side. "Why do you hate art to much?"

"Matthews!" Turner glares at the curly head man who wasn't helping at all. "Girls, I am not for this."