chapter sixteen: neveah meets rules

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

★ ☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Neveah sits on top of the desk in the middle of the class as she watch her best friends and classmates separate between 'good' and 'fun'. Jake sits down on the seat that Neveah was sitting on top of while Riley sat on her side with some students. Farkle walks over to Neveah and leans in between her legs so she can play with his hair.

"Why are you guys over there? Why can't we just be one happy society that runs the way I think it should?" Riley asks her best friends.

"Because you want us to be all you." Neveah and Maya bluntly reply, Jake and Farkle nod their head and points at Neveah.

"We're not all you, Riley. I mean, you know the only reason I've never been able to choose between you three?" Neveah perches her brow waiting for his answer, she did want to know why he use to chase after the three of them before they made it official. "Because if it was you all the time, life would be like, la, la, la, la, la, la, la." Farkle says as Riley joins in swaying with a smile.

He turns his head to look at Maya, "And if it was you all the time, life would be like," He starts growling, "Descensus in cuniculi cavum!" He screams, Neveah push him away as he was too close to her ears. "Sorry, my queen." He apologizes and scoots back as Maya starts snarling.

Farkle turns around to face Neveah, "With you my queen, it balances out as you're both of these two combine." He brightly smiles, Neveah giggles for a second before her face turns serious as grabs his face and pulls it closer to hers.

"Balances out, hmm?" Farkle quickly nods his head, entrance with how her mood switches quickly. Neveah looks in between his eyes before gently pushing him away. "Okay. Who are you gonna be with right now, though?" She asks her boyfriend.

"Before you answer that," Maya walks over to the back door. "You may want to consider a little thing I call this." She opens it.

"He forgot to lock the back door?" Lucas tilts his head in confusion.

"Maya, we're in detention. You can't leave." Riley rushes over to the blonde girl.

"Hey. School's out. He said we get the place to ourselves. He said to make our own rules. Rule number one: See you around, suckers." Maya holds up a deuces and exits the classroom with a few other kids.

"Babe?" Neveah looks at Farkle, she doesn't care who side he picks but she didn't want him to get into trouble with Cory when he finds out.

Farkle holds her hand, "My queen, I kind of want to experience the full 'descensus in cuniculi cavum' for a few minutes." Neveah sighs and nods her head.

"Okay, but please be careful. Maya might eat you and I don't wanna have to fight my best friend." She jokes, Farkle smiles and presses a kiss to her cheek.