Chapter Twenty

Finney POV:

I woke up early then usual this morning, I sat up and looked around to see if anyone was awake.

Bruce was sitting up leaning against the head board with Vance's head on his lap. Vance was sound asleep while Bruce was playing with his hair.

"Hey Bruce." I said to him. He looked over at me. "Hey."

"When do you think the others will wake?" I asked.

As soon as i said this Griffin woke up. "Morning Griffin." We both said. "Morning." He said back and yawning.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes. "Hey do you guys remember the first sleepover we had as friends.?" Griffin asked. "Yeah. That was the one at my house. I miss that day." Bruce said.

"I remember that day like it was yesterday." I agreed.

"Isn't it crazy to think we would be dating who we are now? Like i never ever thought i would be dating Robin Arellano." I added to my previous sentence.

"Yeah especially because he was your enemy after all those years." Bruce said.

"Well Finney, I wasn't very surprised that i'm dating Billy. I mean we do have a lot in common." Griffin said. "At least i'm not the one that's in love with Robin." He joked. "Oh shut up." I said as i laughed.

"I guess i really am in love with him." I slightly whispered as i looks down next to me. I softly moved a piece of hair from his face and tucked it behind his ear.

*Time skip to when everyone was awake*

We were just talking about random memories like when we went to Walmart and got kicked out, when there was a spider in Bruce's living room, and the big fight between Vance, Robin, Moose, Matt, Matty, and Buzz.

*Knock Knock knock*

"Is everyone dressed and ready to go?" A teacher asked outside the door. "Yes we are." Billy yelled.

The teacher walked in the room to explain the rules. "Okay, so once to get to the museum i will put you 6 in a group with 4 other people. It is mandatory to stick with that group so you don't get lost. Later on we will all meet up for dinner. Understood?" He said.

We all nodded our heads. "Well who else is in our groups?" Griffin asked. "You will see once we get there." The teacher said as he left the room.

*Another time skip to when they get to the museum*

"You guys are group 7, the rest of your group will arrive in a second." The teacher said to us while walking away.

"Who do you think is in our group?" Robin asked.

"Better be tolerable fucking people or else i will be so annoyed." Vance said. We all agreed with him.

"Well I hope you guys can tolerate me." We hear a voice say behind us.

We all turn around and see Donna. We all gasped. We all yelled "Hi Donna!!" and some just yelled her name.

"Hey guys! How was your night sleep?" She asked while hugging each of us.

"It was good!" We all said.

"Do you know who else is in our group?" Robin asked her. "I'm not sure who the other 2 are but, i know that Alora Higgins will be in our group because she was in my hotel room." She responded.

We all nodded.

A couple of minutes later Alora came. We didn't know her that well, she was a new student this year but she was nice.