Chapter Seventeen

Finneys POV:

After Robins break down about his father and mother, we took a nap. I woke up at around 4:50 PM.

I sat up and a couple seconds later he also did. "Hey my love how are you feeling?" I asked him. "I'm okay.. the more i talk about her the more it hurts."

"Yeah.." I said. "Hey." I cupped his face with both of my hands. "I understand. Okay. If you ever need to talk about anything don't forget that im here. Got that?" I added as i rubbed the side of his face with my thumb.

"Thank you." He said. "Of course."

I gave him a sweet kiss in the lips.

After the kiss, he pulled me into a long hug. The hug would have been longer if his dad didn't barge in the room.

"Hey Robi-." His dad started. He saw us and looked annoyed. "What." Robin said as he turned his head to face his father. He gave his father a nasty look but was still holding onto me.

He cleared his throat loudly on purpose, signaling he wants us to break apart the hug. So that's what we did but we held each others hands underneath the blanket.

"Dinner should be ready in 5." His dad said. "Okay.. Can you get out now?" Robin responded.

His father scoffed and left the room. Robin rolled his eyes and gave me all his attention. I smiled at him.

We laid back down and Robin leaned in to kiss me. He slowly move his mouth along with mine. His hands trailed down the my waist and just held me there.

After the long kiss he planted smaller kisses all over my face. I laughed as he did that. He started to lightly kiss all over my neck. I was blushing and smiling uncontrollably.

"GUYS DINNER IS READY!!" We heard his father yell. Robin lifted his head up from my neck and sighed. "OKAY!" He yelled back.

"Let's go mi amor." He said while grabbing my hand. "Alright." i said back.

We walked down stairs and greeted Robins Uncle and Ruby. We didn't see them because we were napping.

"Hi tío." Robin said while hugging him. "Hello Robin." He said back.

"Hey dipshit." Robin said to his sister while laughing. "Hey dickwad." She said back. He smacked her over the head so she playfully punched him in the gut. "HEY!!" Robin laughed.

"No fighting." His dad said. "We weren't fighting." Ruby said, rolling her eyes.

Me, Ruby, Robin, Gwen, Shannon, and Robins Uncle sat down at the table and began eating

Me, Ruby, Robin, Gwen, Shannon, and Robins Uncle  sat down at the table and began eating

(seating arrangement)

Robins POV:

"So, What's going on in school kids?" My uncle asks. "Nothing much, I have to work with Amy Yamada for a science project in school." Gwen said. "And are you friend with Amy?" Ruby asked. "Yeah! Her brother, Bruce, is friends with Robin and Finney." She said back. I nod my head and smile. "Yeah Bruce is a good kid." Finney says while also smiling.