Chapter Six

this chapter will have more brance!☺️

Vances POV:
Shit, Shit, Shit. I forgot that i promised Bruce that i wouldn't fight people anymore and i just broke that promise. I'm currently running after Bruce because he isn't going to his class even though the bell rang.

GOD DAMN! How the fuck is he so fast?! Probably because he plays baseball or whatever. He turned right into the bathroom and of course i follow him. We ran a long time so now we are late to class. Not like I care.

"BRUCE! God damnit. Can we just..talk.. please." I said, pausing in my sentence because i'm out of breath. He didn't respond, he just turned to me with his arms crossed and him crying a bit.

When i saw him i immediately felt bad. I hate making him cry. "Listen, im sorry for fighting them but I had to." I started. "I know you're probably wondering why we fought them but i don't know if Robin wants me to tell you, i'm sorry." I said.

Bruce didn't have a mad expression on his face anymore, he was looking at me and just had a blank stare while some tears roll down his face. "You promised me that you wouldn't fight anymore.. this is the 5th time you broke your promise, Vance. Every time you fought someone you said, I promise i won't fight anymore." He said while more tears flew down his face.

"I know baby, i'm sorry." I said. I did feel bad because I basically lied again. "It's difficult for me to just stop fighting, you know i have anger issues." I said again. "I know, but i thought you would try." Bruce responded. "Okay, i'll try this time. But if i do fight someone again, im very sorry." I said. "Alright. At least i know your gonna try now. I trust you." Bruce responded while smiling.

"Come here." I whispered slightly while holding my arms out. Bruce ran into my arms and held the back of my head. While we were hugging, I was whispering some i'm sorry's and i love you's. I'm too lucky to have him..

________________
motherless- Finney
vancesimp- Bruce
homophobic- Griffin
paperbitch- Billy

motherless- bruce where are you? class started like 10 minutes ago!.

homophobic- i have no idea where he is

paperbitch- maybe he is skipping?

motherless- bruce? skipping? LMAO that's funny.

paperbitch- what? we don't know. he could be 🤷

homophobic- why would the golden boy of denver be skipping class 💀

paperbitch- i don't know? maybe he was talking to vance

vancesimp- hey guys

motherless- BRUCE! OMFG WHERE ARE YOU? the teacher thinks she's tweakin bc you aren't here.

vancesimp- i was in the bathroom talking with vance but i'm coming back now.

motherless- THANK GOD. this class is so boring without you.

homophobic- there isn't enough drama in this gc so i have an idea.

•"homophobic" added "##########" to the gc!•

• "homophobic" renamed "##########" to "pinurballs"!•

motherless- how is adding vance to the gc causing drama?

pinurballs- how the fuck did you know it was me?

motherless- bc ur name is "pinurballs"💀

pinurballs- fuck you

homophobic- OH WAIT IM NOT DONE!

•"homophobic added "##########" to the gc!•