Karina almost rolled her eyes at the second attempt of lure but kept it in with a shy smile,

"Thank you so much, Jaehyun."

"Thank you, Karina." The suited man bowed and smiled before his body turned like a magnet to Karina who went off.

"Thank you." He whispered again, only this time to himself.

Watching Karina's body disappear around a corner, he walked away with a wicked smile plastered on his face.

***

Minjeong trudged into her dormitory's living space and the moment she stepped in, she was immediately bombarded by her worried friends like some sort of famous celebrity and clingy paparazzi.

"Minjeong where did you go?"

"Where the hell were you?!"

"Are you okay?"

"Why'd you disappear like that?!"

"You look like shit!"

Minjeong dramatically chuckled, "Thanks Chaeryeong."

"I speak the truth." The younger girl shrugged.

"Minjeong, where the hell have you been?!" Ryujin sat beside the puppy on the couch, "We've been worried sick!"

"Sorry. I didn't feel well so I asked the captain if I could rest."

Aeri hummed, "Really? Through the window it seemed more like he commanded for you and then proceeded to yell at you."

"Okay fine, he approached me first but he didn't yell at me. More like... firmly state."

"Well? Did you get a good rest?" Seeun questioned.

"I guess." Minjeong sighed but chocked on her own tongue when Yuna suddenly shouted,

"Liar!"

"W-What?"

The latter smirked, "I came here to get my phone and there was nobody in your room."

Minjeong's lips parted as she scanned her brain for a response but Ryujin thankfully saved her,

"Wait, wait. Why were you snooping through our room?"

"What?"

"You just said nobody was in our room, implying you were in there."

"What are you taking about? How could you say that? I wasn't snooping!"

"You literally said you went through our room."

"No I didn't!"

Ryujin let out a sudden gasp, "Were you in there for my snacks?"

"No!"

"I swear to God, Yuna."

The duo began an argument as the rest groaned and departed the area in different directions.

Minjeong quietly thanked Ryujin for the distraction away from herself as she walked over to the small kitchenette with an adorned design. She sighed and pulled out a water bottle from the fridge, quickly being followed suit by Ningning.

"How are you feeling unnie? Are you okay?" The young girl asked before taking a sip from the plastic water herself.

"I'm fine."

The two fell in comfortable silence with the hushed discussions behind the hallway doors. Minjeong craned her neck around to relieve the stiffness but yelped at sudden pain. Right, the mark.