Morning Rush

They got it the bed as they got ready for today. They didn't really have anything to do.

 They didn't really have anything to do

(Mikey's outfit^^)

(Y/n's outfit)

Y/n started to feel like she was going to be sick again, so she went in the bathroom and threw up as she was coughing. Her morning sickness had came back again.

Was she pregnant?

Yes, she was pregnant again for the second time.

She had found another one of the pregnancy tests after she had Minoru. It was only two. Y/n took the two tests and luckily they both came out with the same results. They were positive. She was excited that she could just scream, but she didn't want to worry Mikey and it was a good thing because it also meant that Minoru would be a big sister and have a sibling.

After Y/n was done, she left the bathroom and had went into the kitchen to prepare for breakfast while Mikey was in his daughter's room.

Minoru was awake as she looked up at Mikey and smiled.

Minoru: Dada!

Minoru said cutely. Minoru had a sweet smile like her mom and the most adorable cheeks that would make anyone just want to pinch them.

Mikey chuckled at his daughter's cuteness as he picked her up from her crib.

Mikey: Good morning, my Princess.

Mikey says to his daughter as he left her room holding her and went into the kitchen.