Wicked Games

After Y/n had put the kids to bed, she went into the bedroom with Mikey. Mikey was in the bed shirtless and in his boxers.

Y/n changed into her pajamas as she got in the bed and fell asleep. Mikey brought Y/n close to him as she slept and cuddled her in his embrace as he went to sleep.

-Time Skip-

-morning-

10:10 am

Y/n yawned as she opened her eyes and got out of the bed to get dressed. Mikey was awake, but pretended that he was sleeping when he really wasn't so that he would get a good look when Y/n was getting dressed.

Y/n was getting dressed, she didn't even realize that Mikey was blanking staring at her.

After getting ready, Y/n looked in Mikey's direction and realized that she just got dressed in front of him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After getting ready, Y/n looked in Mikey's direction and realized that she just got dressed in front of him.

Y/n: Where you watching me get dressed the whole time?!

Mikey: No?

That was a lie.

Y/n: You were watching me!

Her voice sounded like it had a squeak tone and her cheeks were a bright pink.

Mikey chuckles.

Mikey: Ok ok, I'm sorry.  But I just couldn't help myself.

Mikey replied.