Party

-at the after party-

Everyone talked and danced as they were having a good time. While Mikey and Y/n were taking a few wedding pictures and went to join everyone else as they were dancing on the dance floor.

Everyone enjoyed themselves for a few hours. That was how long it lasted just for a few hours.

The music played loudly as everyone was dancing.

One of the announcers had announced that it was time to cut the wedding cake.

It wasn't just a normal wedding cake. It was more than that.

The cake was like a castle, which was really expensive

The cake was like a castle, which was really expensive. It did cost a lot of money but it was worth it. It was beautiful, yet elegant to look at the same time.

They all had cut the cake as they ate it.

-Time Skip-

-night-

The after party ended. Everyone had went home as they all said their goodbyes to the married couple.

Mikey looked at Y/n.

Mikey: Are you ready to go home babe?

Y/n: Mhm

Y/n hummed.

Mikey: Alright then.

Mikey held Y/n's hand in his as they had drove back to their apartment.

After they had got back home, Mikey had went to go take a shower after entertaining their guests that was at their wedding while Y/n made dinner.

-hours later-

-hours later-

Mikey was finished taking a shower as Y/n was done cooking.

They ate dinner as they talked about moving. Mikey sounded happy as he was talking about getting a house with Y/n. It was one of their goals, but Mikey would have to ask permission from Y/n first especially since that they were married now.

Would it be a good idea if they got a house?

Yes, it would.

Since their apartment was small and barely had enough space.

As Mikey was talking, Y/n listened to what he was saying and was in her thoughts at the same time.

Y/n thought for a moment.

It seemed like everything was being rushed.

Getting married was one thing, but moving?

Y/n was kind of unsure of it.

It would have to take time to think about.

Mikey stopped talking and could tell that Y/n wasn't paying attention to what he was saying as she was in her thoughts.

Mikey: Y/n? Are you listening to me?

Y/n: Hm? Oh, yeah I'am

Y/n says.