Sticks & Stones

-Time Skip-

-afternoon-

2:25 pm

Y/n could sense the people staring at her even though she was safe and sound when Mikey was right by her.

She knew that Mikey wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt her, otherwise he would probably beat their asses or they would either end up in the hospital.

Mikey was the type of guy that was very protective and territorial.

Especially when it came to Y/n, Mikey would get really over-protective of her.

If another guy tried to flirt or touch Y/n, Mikey would probably beat them to a bloody pulp and wouldn't think twice about killing them even though he really would do it.

The people at the beach were staring at the young couple, most of them were staring at Y/n most of them being guys. It made her feel uncomfortable. She didn't like the attention she was getting from the guys because they would just wink at her and from the crowd of people that were there.

The only attention she didn't mind getting it from was Mikey. He made her feel like she was worth something. It made her feel special.

Y/n: Manjiro, people are staring at us

Y/n says.

Mikey: Then let them stare.

Mikey says as he had pulled her into his embrace with their feet in the water. Mikey didn't care if there was people staring at them, he could care less or not give a fuck about what people thought or their opinions.

Fuck them.

All Mikey really cared about was Y/n. He really loved her with all of his heart. Mikey would give Y/n the whole world if he could.  He deeply loved her and no one was going to take Y/n away from him. He never felt this way about anyone before the way he felt about her.