Chapter 61 - Wedding

Start from the beginning

Sky moves up the small elevation until she is right in front of me, her hand reaching for mine. We are mesmerized by each other. The look in my eyes mirrored hers. Love.

Father Emanuel clears his throat, and we finally break from the trance we are in. Facing him, he recites the traditional wedding vows, my 'I do' echoed around the room with Sky's before Andrea steps forward with the rings. The ring that I never properly got to give Sky all those weeks ago on Christmas Eve. The small vine and flower ring. Sky has not seen it, and her face when she does is priceless. Slipping her ring on gives me a sense of peace that is unexplainable. To the world, she was mine, and I was hers.

"You may kiss the bride," Father Emanuel says after Sky slides my ring on. This signifies the end of the human side of this wedding as Sky and I close the distance between us, mouths meeting in the middle.

The kiss is more tender and tame, only because we have an audience.

"I love you," she whispers to me as we pull apart.

"I love you," I say, pushing my feeling down our bond so she knows just how much.

Gently I lean her back, my nose finding the crook of her neck. She inhales deeply, closing her eyes in anticipation of what is to come. My incisors elongate, the primal need of my Lycan surfacing as he recognizes his mate's submission to him. As Sky breathes out, I sink my teeth into her neck, opening the healed scars from where I have marked her before. She clings to my shoulder as I feel excitement and lust course through her. Pulling away, I lick the small wound marks, and then my lips, Skys hooded eyes taking in the trail my tongue follows.

"My turn," she says, smiling wickedly. She knows how worked up this gets me, with our sessions afterward heated and passionate. Today, I would have to contain my animal.

I lean forward while tilting my head, my eyes closing as Sky's nose trails the sensitive skin on my neck, stopping when she scents the right place. Delicately, she bites down, the pain of her piercing my skin momentary before pleasure courses through me. I pull her close, wishing we were alone.

Eventually, she lets go, her eyes dilated and filled with a need that only I fulfill. From this moment on, we are bound. In front of the pack and our loved ones.

The entire place erupts with cheers and shouts of joy as Alpha and Luna of the White Claw pack are officially announced. Raina and Ally pull us into big hugs, tears in their eyes. I truly don't know what we would have done without them. The same sentiment echoes as Mira, Andrea, and Ivan exchanges congratulations with us. They were not just friends, they were family.

Celebrations continue with pack members approaching us throughout the evening, their happiness at this unity felt through the pack bond. A bond that is now stronger than ever.

"So, are you excited to find out?" Andrea asks me as we wait for Sky, Raina, and Ally, who are slowly approaching us, big smiles on their faces. It was time to find out the gender of our baby.

"I think I'm more nervous than anything. I mean, if it's a girl, no man will be good enough, and if it's a boy, well, I wasn't a breeze when I was small, so..." I trail off laughing.

"Geezus, I feel like I'm gonna pee I'm so excited," Sky says to me as she snuggles into my outstretched arms.

"Okay, guys, are you ready for this," Ally says, holding a paper in her hands.

Sky and I look at each other and then nod, big smiles on our faces.

"It's a..." Ally says, hesitating as she keeps us hanging. "It's a beautiful baby girl!" she shouts, people around us cheering as the good news spreads.

"We are going to have a daughter," Sky whispers, tears in her eyes and a smile on her gorgeous face.

"A daughter," I say, pulling her in for a hug. A tribrid girl. Our girl. The first, and perhaps only, of her kind.

My heart swells even more with protectiveness. I already know that I will give my last breath for her. My unborn baby girl, whose life might be difficult. One thing she wouldn't lack is love. It flows around us, joining us together.

Our friends quietly leave us, Sky and I relishing this moment. I pull back, capturing her face in my hands before kissing her deeply. She returns my passion, the embers from our marking earlier flaming into flames yet again.

Pulling back, I inhale deeply, a smirk on my girl's face.

"I can smell you, Skylar." 

The end :)

Please don't forget to comment and vote.

To all of you who have stayed here with me on this journey, thank you. You were, a lot of times, the only reason I continued when motivation was lacking. Thank you so much.

Head over to the next chapter to see what I have planned.