Viagra

Top- Jimin

Bottom- Jungkook

___________________$_$____________________

"WHAT!!!" Jungkook exclaimed as his friends gave him a dare...

"Yes kookie... You heard me right..." Mingyu said smirking enjoying the whole thing... Not like Jungkook wasn't tho...

So what happened was...

10 minutes ago....

"Guys it's so boring!!!" Jungkook said...

It was 97 liners meeting as usual but today they all didn't knew what they should do... And here they are playing truth or dare sitting in a circle...

"Truth or dare Eunwoo?!" Bambam asked as bottle stopped at him...

"Truth..." Eunwoo said...

"Do you like anyone in this room here?!" Bambam asked as other wooed

"Hmm... Uh- Yes..." Eunwoo said....

"Wah... Who's that?!" Yugyeom asked as jungkook raised his eyebrows in excitement...

"That becomes another question..." Eunwoo said taking a sip from his glass of tequila as all other groaned and spined the bottle again this time it landed on... Mingyu...

"Truth or dare Mingyu-ssi?!" Jungkook asked while smirking...

"Dare..." Mingyu said but regretted it as soon as he saw jungkook smirk get widden...

"I dare you to propose to your love right now..." Jungkook gave it and mingyu widden his eyes...

"Shit!!! No... Can't I do anything else?!" Mingyu asked as all said no... He glared at Jungkook and took his mobile to message them...

"I did... But he isn't online yet..." Mingyu answered visibly gulping and spin the bottle again... This time it landed on Jungkook himself... And Mingyu smirked this time...

"Karma is a bitch sunbae-nim..." Mingyu said while laughing...

"So your dare is..." Mingyu moved towards jungkook and whispered in his ear...

"WHAT!!!"

"Yes you heard me right kook... You don't have to do it now but after you do it just send me results..." Mingyu said smirking...

"But... Aish Fine!" Jungkook said and sat...

After that the party continued with some games etc... But one thing bothered jungkook... 'How can I do it?!' And with that thought he went home...

The dare mingyu gave was "Mix viagra in Jimin's drink..."

"Hyung are you home yet?!" Jungkook asked through call as Jimin said yes...

"Okay..." Jungkook said and cut the call and told the driver to change the route...

After sometime...

"Hyung it's me..." Kook said through messenger...

"Jungkook what are you doing here?!" Jimin asked...

Jimin's POV

"What was that?!" I thought to myself as kookie cut the call...

I was about to go to shower when he call me and he suddenly cut it too...

"Ahh let's just go to shower..." I told myself and went inside the shower...

"Jungkook what are you doing here?!" I asked as he suddenly came without any intimation...