Someone from the crowd passes the comment, hiking my guilt more. If only I'd not insisted on being a Messiah, nothing like this would've happen.

I dare to lift my head and glance a look with my teary haze, watching how the poor maids were looking at their hard, probably at which they spend their day to make and the small kids watching the food with longing eyes. If anything, it doubled my remorse. I clutch Reyansh arms to stop the crunch of my stomach.

"She is privileged but not ungrateful. Yes, she has the world at her feet, even me, but she doesn't take it for grant. I know my wife, who is she so refrain yourself from acting as if you know her. That makes you just a jealous bitch." There was something in his voice, something unusual which stopped others from speaking any further.

But for me, it's like entering through my cracks of me, and entering deep in my barren land. He snatched my fear of getting humiliated, replacing it with his one shredding petal of love.

"Go to your room, I'll join you."

"Are you okay?" Vedika asks me when we enter a room.

All throughout the way, I had my head hung low, shedding silent tears.

Vedika must have much more to say, but when Kritika squeezes her hand, she stops probing more. They both leave the room after exchanging a look at me. Once, I'm sure the door is closed and the room is silent, I let my muffled sob echo in the room.

When left alone, the obnoxious thought surely over powers you. I feel so pathetic, wanting to curse myself over and over again. How can I be so careless. I hear the door opening, making me fist my hands on the bed cover. I turn my head watching him bolt the door.

In front of other he saved me, but what if he gets angry now.

"Stand up." He orders. I sit upright jumping on my feet, but to only bit my lips when my sour sole touches the ground.

Reyansh stand infront of me towering his body over me. I can feel his sullen countenance making me gulp and seal my lips, from even breaking a sob out.

"What are you doing?" I shriek when I find his hand on my shoulder, taking out the pins from my secured plates of the saree.

"Kiraz," He takes my name dangerously. Standing in this position, I'm aware of that nothing scares me to death, but an angry Reyansh does. As if like, his buffed body with that inked arms and neck is suddenly possess with a devil.

"I appreciate if you keep your mouth sealed." He takes the pin of my blouse, peeling of the saree from me. Only then I notice, the lower end of it my saree is soiled with the orange curry. Even my undercoat sticks to my thigh and my leg. I bring my palm over my chest, covering my cleavage.

"Turn around." I obey him in a second. My heart thumps against my chest. I don't know whether it's the fact that I'm standing in just a blouse and an undercoat, or rather the one I'm afraid of his anger.

My back shivers when his cold finger tips meet with the lace of my blouse. He unties them, unhooking the blouse from back, making my breath turn rigid. I feel his hot breath fume over my neck making my skin shudders.

I could feel him lean more, and his scent invading my nose. His lips lands over my neck, and God I swear my soul left my body.

"Calm down." Comes his muffled words.

Her he burned me without fire, and scratched me without nails, to only whisper to calm my ragging breath.

I had to clutch my blouse against my chest, to only feel the loud thudding of my heart. Something falls on my shoulder, making me clutch it.