"Who are you even to drink my blood without my permission?"

"I'ma vampire"

"So does that gave you the license to drink my blood?"

He is probably ten times stronger than her but the sweet smell of her blood was making him weak and he cannot fight her back, and his wrists are still in her hold.

"Youbitch"

"You dog"

Now they both were having a war, throwing imaginary attack arrows in each other's eyes.

"Removeyour mobileotherwise I'llcrushit"

"Go ahead" she replied staring back at him in rage.

He tried to crush her mobile but it's not working, his teeth can cut anything in the World but why he can't break it, he has no idea, her blood was making him dizzy and out of power too.

He could not pinpoint the reason behind it and now he just had only one option which he never wants to opt.

'To give in'

No, never, he is not going to give in to a mere powerful, pretty human.

"I won'tleavea singledropofbloodinyour system"

"Hmm.. you can, but first you have to listen to me"

"Whothefuc-"

"Then fine, I'm leaving" with that said, she loosened her grip on his wrists took out her mobile from his mouth, she bend down to take back her handbag and bouquet of roses.

After collecting her belongings she turned around and begins to walk.

He was just watching her each and every move but couldn't move forward to put his teeth in her neck and drown her blood at once.

Damn what happened to him that he can't even drink blood of this mere human without its permission.

Instead of attacking her again he too turned around and begins to walk in the opposite direction of that girl knowing very well he'll found another dinner for himself.

He walked and walked and walked but couldn't forget the smell of her blood, he spotted a man and speedily ran towards him.

He drank his blood to quench his thirst, but it was still longing for that girl's sweet blood.

"Damn why can't I forget that smell"

He doesn't want to but he came back to the path he met her and that sweet smell was still lingering on the path.

He knew she's still there.

He climbed a tree and spotted her walking back to where she came from.

He was going to attack her but heard her sobs, he didn't knew why his heart hurts watching her sob.

She threw the things she had in her hands, removed her heels and sat down on the road.

"Ahh.. it's hurting a lot today" the back of her foot got hurt and a little of blood oozed out.

She bowed her face down and cried more holding her foot with her hand.

He doesn't want to disturb her but the blood oozing from her foot was inviting him more.

She wiped her tears and got up again, took her belongings in both the hands, she even took her heels this time and started walking bare foot on the road.

He don't know why he felt a sting of pain in his chest, he has never felt this way while seeing a human cry, but for the first time his dead heart is hurting.

He ran towards her and stood infront of her again.

"For fucks sak-"

"Okay I'll listen, just let me drink your blood"

She instantly gave a smirk to the vampire stood infront of her.

He doesn't understand whether he is the vampire or she is, she doesn't have an ounce of fear on her face.

"Umm.. great then"

"Tell me"

"Let me know your name first"

"No"

"Do vampires not have names in real life"

"I.have." he was again being pissed off by her.

"Then tell me?"

"My name is Elle, what yours"

"I don't go around telling my name-"

"So this is how you're going to listen to me" she asked being pissed.

He stared at her, then turned his head to right and then left and then again at her.

"Nobody's here except me and you, nobody will hear your name"

"I don't care abo-"

"Then tell me your name, you are the only one creating drama"

He stared at her, she stared back.

He sighed.

"Fine"

"Jungkook"

"Oh never heard of that kinda name, which century are you-"

He send a glare at her direction and she shut her mouth.

"Okay, let's get to the deal"

He hummed.

"You will kill me after the deal I'm going to make"

"Okay"

"Bury my body at the place I'll tell you"

"Okay"

"Put flowers on it every week"

"I'm a vampire not your boyfriend"

"You might have some humanity? Oh vampanity? Do you?"

"No" Gosh, either this woman is insane or she is making him.

"Next"

She gave him an eyeroll.

"Don't let my friends and family found out about it"

"Okay"

"How will you find my family?"

"I will"

"Oh, so vampires do have features of the ones shown in the movies"

He gave her an eye roll.

"Just tell me already the deal"

"You"

"Hmm.. me"

"You have to fuck me"

                            -----------

A/n:

Are you guys having fun?

Thank you for reading!