How to Please a Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"Welcome." She elbowed Sam softly, "He's the best. Nice guy, hot as fuck..."

"Yeah, I can see." Sam nodded.

"I wish he took his top off." The other girl interjected.

"Naw naw ladies, he has a girlfriend....." the short hair one warned them.

"What?! When? No way..... Tell me more, please...."

"Oh dear lord..." Sam mumbled and pushed herself forward to add some distances from these three girls that apparently got distracted by Luke's girlfriend and no longer pay attention on the fight.

Sam found a nice spot down the front, on the left hand side of the cage and soon her concentration was back on the fight. Luke threw some punches and kicks again. Sam didn't know much about fighting but she could sense that Luke was playing around with Matt.

"Did Luke stop attacking on purpose?" she asked a guy who stood next to her.

"Yeah, Luke wants to give Matt some bruises and maybe make him bleed before knocking him off." He chuckled.

"Oh, why? Just knock him off already."

"Matt is a new comer with a big mouth, no one like him." The guy replied shortly before turning his attention back into the cage.

"Ah..." she nodded and as that guy predicted Luke threw rapid punches on Matt face and chest. One occasion Luke managed to tear Matt's skin just above his eyebrow and soon blood run down and covered his right eye.

"Perfect! Just perfect!" the guy pulled out his mobile phone and took a snap of Matt's exhausted and bleeding face. "This one goes to the looser wall in the changing room." He chuckled.

After two rounds, Luke got enough, Matt soon being knocked off by a single kick on the side of his face.

He was lying flat on the ground followed by loud cheers from the audience.

"Okay boys, give me money, money, money right here..." a fat guy with red singlet yelled out and waving ten dollar notes on his hand. People gathered and gave him their notes.

"What is that?" she raised my eyebrows. "Are they allowed to make bets?"

"Nah, that was our promise to him if he won the fight we will pay for his protein powder supply." He laughed.

"Why?"

"Some of us arranged the fight because we knew only him could beat Matt. And he delivered with extra blood." He pulled out his ten dollars and threw it on the fat guy's face before cheering in joy.

Do you know he's as rich as fuck?" She asked.

"Yeah, who doesn't know a Russo?" He lifted his shoulders, clearly didn't care where his ten dollars went.

Luke climbed down the cage and walked into the audience. The fat guy handed him a small messy pile of ten dollars inside his hands and tapped his shoulders. He grinned ear to ear when he came to Sam, "happy?" he asked.

"I don't know what to say...." she shook her shoulders and eyeing him struggling holding the money with his gloves still on. "Give me that." she gathered the notes, folded them carelessly before shoving them inside her bra, some of them popped out and covered her cleavage. He looked at her open mouthed until his mouth guard fell out.

"You're unbelievable!" she shook her head. "How could you not tell me that Matt would be here? He came to me before and pissed me off with his smug face."

"Are you mad? Tell me you're not mad? I just made the dickhead bleed for you." He stopped grinning.

"I am not mad. Who said I am mad?" she frowned and place he hands on her hips.

"Oh..." he stared at her with a confuse look.

"I just try to figure it out how I can kiss you right now without anyone noticing."

"Well, in that case, I can't help you..." he took a step closer and his sweaty chest touched her boobs. Slowly he lowered his face to her.

"Luke.... Not here." She was about to push him away when she saw the three girls stood not far from them and watched them intently. "Oh what the heck...." she pulled his neck down and kissed him hard.

She already heard how aggressive those girls tried to get his attention. She might as well mark him before it was all too late. "You're the best boyfriend ever." She whispered in his ear.

"Oh wow, thank you. Maybe I should punch more people to get you this excited."

"Stop it! I was worried sick seeing you in that cage." Sam took his hand and leaded him outside. "Let's go home."

"Can I have my money please?"

"You can help yourself when we got home...."

***