"You get to see me punching someone." He sat on his chair and pulled his plate closer, then carefully pushed his spoon inside his mouth.

"That sounds barbaric." She laughed.

***

And there she was a month later hanging out at his gym. He was nowhere to be seen so Sam busied herself hitting the cardio area and started her work out.

"Sam? Is that you?"

Sam reduced her treadmill's speed into slow pace and turned her head around, "Matt?" she was at total angst. Oh yeah, she was upset to see him here. The Jerk who cheated on her and denied his wrong doing. Blaming her for not wanting to sleep with him instead.

"Do you change gym? Want to learn how to fight?" he grinned, showing his UFC gloves around his hands. Oh the dickhead can fight, Sam thought.

"Yeah, something like that." She answered shortly.

"That's great. You should. Then when you trained enough you can fight in that cage." He pointed to the fighting area which was around the corner, close to the backdoor exit.

"Oh wow. Impressive." She rolled her eyes inwardly and turned her attention back to her treadmill giving him a total silent.

He was about to say something but thank god, someone called out for Matt from the cage.

"Come and watch, I'm about to have a match." He offered. Sam stopped her machine and followed him from behind in hope that his opponent would beat this guy up for being an ass. The cage area was soon surrounded by people who wanted to watch.

Matt took his top off and climbed into the cage, someone helped him checking his gloves and Sam had to admit that he looked ripped. He was bigger than she remembered, maybe as big as Luke. Oh Luke, where the hell was he?

Sam stood there tiptoeing and scanning the whole area for Luke. He promised he would be here right now.

Soon her eyes caught him walking out from the changing area that hidden behind the crowd in his work out sleeveless top. He had his fighting gloves on. He caught her eyes and waved with his usual smile on his face. Sam folded her arms across her chest, frowning. What the hell? Her lips mouthed the words.

He stood so far away from Sam so he pointed at Matt in the cage before making a sign like slitting his throat with his index finger, after that he lifted his thumb up, grinning at her.

Oh great, he wanted to bash Matt, she thought.

"Shit!" Sam mumbled as soon as Luke walked up into the cage and got his gloves checked and a mouth guard put on by his trainer. She was worry now, Matt looked strong and confident, while Luke eyed him quietly. Maybe Luke had underestimated him?

"Is that Luke fighting?" Sam heard some girls who stood next to her whispering to each other. Sam had to hold the urge to cover her ears with the inappropriate comments that followed about his chest and his abs. One of them even mentioned his butts.

The bell ringed and the room turned into silent. Both fighters started to move. Luke took his stance with both fists in front of him, ready to block any attacks, while his feet walked around on full alert trying to find a chance to hit Matt and soon he found one. He sent a kick on the side of Matt's upper thigh and cheer erupted in the air. Matt successfully blocked him and threw a punch right on Luke's face. Sam clasped her mouth and the girls screamed in horror when Luke received the punch and staggered to the side. But luckily he gathered himself and soon back in the game.

"Oh my god, not his face...." One of them with black hair commented and Sam rolled her eyes, "tell me about it." Sam replied.

"You should see his face last month, oh my god, he was covered with bruises." The black haired chick talked again. "Are you new here?" she asked and Sam nodded.