But it got more worse when one day he suddenly told her that he likes Lia and going to purpose her which cause her heart to break into million of pieces without his knowing. still frocing a smile she wished him good luck.

Other day a loud hooting can be heard as new couple enter the hallway holding eachother hands giggling where sana look towards y/n who was trying her best to hold her tears but it fell down from her eyes. Placing her hand on y/n hand softly sana asked
Sana- " are u ok"
Y/n- " don't worry I am ok"
She said giving her assuring smile but sana know she wasn't ok she is broken but not able to do anything she just nooded her head.

Wipping her tears quickly she forced a smile towards the couple who just reached to them with a bright smile on their faces and congratulated them hiding the pain in her eyes.

This is how they end up being couple and y/n supported their relationship.

On other side Lia she was always jealous of y/n as she was most popular girl of the school but how much Lia try she was never able to win over y/n. She accepted Taehyung purposal because she knew y/n likes Taehyung and this how she can give more pain to her but her jealousy grew more when taehyung used to talk about y/n infront of Lia .

One day when y/n came back home after school she found her grandma laying on the floor panickly she took her to hospital where she got know her grandma is no more she died because of heart attack. She was broken,she was helpless, she has no one, she was all alone which end up locking herself for two months. During this time her dad called her many times telling her to come back to New York to which she always declined but end up saying she will come back to New York after her high school graduation to which her father got agreed.

It's been more than two months she locked herself in her room not talking to anyone not even reciving their call and messages. Suddenly her room door burst open revelling Sana. looking around the room she found y/n sitting on bed hugging her knees. Rushing towards her she took her in her embrace who was sobbing, rubbing her back she tried to clam her down which help her a little. Pulling away from hug she wipe her tears gently with her thumb before asking.
Sana- " shh now tell what happened"
Y/n- " she left me sana. She also left me like others"
Sana- " who?"
Sana asked frowning not being able to understand about whom she was talking
Y/n- " Grandma! She died"
She said and burst into tears.
Y/n- " Everyone left me why am I that bad"
Hugging her tightly sana spoke
Sana- " shh no one is leaving u see I am here ok now stop crying"

After few hours she was sitting on her bed when her room door opened and sana entered the room with a tray of food. After their food now they are sitting on living room.
Y/n - " now tell me why u came here"
Sana- " I was trying to call u but u weren't picking up my calls not even replying my text so I thought to visit u"
Y/n - " hmm now tell me what happened u look little stressed "
Sana- " nothing just that bitch Lia "
Y/n- " why what happened is everything is alright "
Sana- " no few days ago I saw that bitch Lia on the park kissing a boy"
Y/n - " I know "
Sana- " what do you mean by u know "
Y/n- " I also saw her and tried to tell this to tae but he didn't listened to me "
Sana- "ohh! Well when are going to come back to school our final exam is also going to be happened soon "
Y/n - "I will come from next week"
Sana- " ok then "
Y/n - " sana will u please not tell this to anyone"
Sana- " why"
Y/n - " because I don't want anyone to feel pity on me"
Sana- " ok I won't but promise me you'll take care of yourself and tell me if u need something ok"
Y/n- " okay I will"
Sana- " ok then I will take my leave see u next week byee"
Sana said waving at her, she waved back at her and close her door.

Next week
As soon as she came somone hugged her tightly crushing her bone.
Y/n- " yah leave me I can't breathe"
Sana- " haha sorry but I am so happy that you finally came"
Y/n- okok now let's go or we will be late for our class "
Sana- " hmm let's go "
Saying this they both left for their class.

Coming out from washroom she walks towards the canteen as it was lunch time and sana must be waiting for her. But suddenly someone hold her wrist making her turn around but before she could say anything that person hugged her tightly as his life depends on her.
Tae- " where were huh I tried to call u many times but why didn't u pick up my call"
Y/n- " I am sorry actually I wasn't feeling well that's why I didn't came to school "
Tae- " are u fine now "
Y/n- " yes I m fine now "
Tae- " but u should inform me u know how much worried I was about u princess "
Y/n- " sorry "
Tae- " from next time take care of yourself princess "
Y/n- " ok and Stop calling me princess"
Tae- " why"
Y/n- " u girlfriend won't like it if u keep calling me princess "
Tae- " No! I don't care about anyone u r my princess and will always be my princess only mine"
He said last word lightly so that only he can heard.
Y/n- " okok I am going now see u later byee"
Tae- "Byee"
He said and look at her disappearing figure. Sighing he turned around to leave but stop as soon he saw Lia glaring at him.

_________________________________________
Hello armies 💜
So here is ch 5 of his princess and in next ch flashback gonna be end and soon I am gonna upload next ch
And don't be silent reader and vote for me and the one who are voting for me thank u so much guys for ur support.
Ok bye bye see u soon
💜I purple you 💜