four. 🔞

BLAISE'S POINT OF VIEW
Nathaniel's Apartment Room

🦊🐰

      I growled as Nathaniel looked back at me, both hunger and anticipation evident in his eyes. He must be really turned on as well— a sign that makes me want to keep on going. His scent also became stronger as I trailed my hands on his legs, his mouth making a gasping noise as I reached for his pants waistband and started unbuttoning his tight ass pants.

"Alpha.. please.." Nathaniel begged. He definitely looks so fucking pretty like this. All whimpering and moaning under me.

"Patience, little omega. I'm gonna give you what you want soon, okay? Let's take things slowly for your first time." I breathed out as I slipped off his pants off of him. Now, what the fuck? "Haa.."

Nathaniel lets out a whine. "D– Don't look.."

I know I'm literally drooling right now but, who wouldn't? Not when the sight in front of you is a whole dinner meal. "You went on a club wearing a thong?" I asked. I'm so relieved that I got to be the one who found him first. The thought of other alphas getting to Nathaniel first just infuriates me.

"A– Alpha..? What's wrong? A– Are you mad?" I was too focused on my thoughts as I almost forgot that I have the prettiest omega under me. He looks anxious as he sat up the bed, hands reaching to my face.

"I'm sorry, darling. It's just that.. I can't believe how lucky I am– finding you first in the club. I very much dislike the idea." I explained as I placed a hand under his and kissed his knuckles gently. He blushed at the action.  "Now, shall we continue..?"

Nathaniel nodded eagerly. "Yes, Alpha.. Yes.." He took my hand, sniffing the scent on my wrists. This cutie really likes how I smell huh?

But now that I remember it, Nathaniel hasn't called me by my name ever since he clinged onto me. "Hey Naomi?" He stared at me with his doe eyes, head slightly tilting to the side. "How come I never heard you say my name since earlier? Do you not know who I am, baby?" I asked softly, not wanting to upset him.

This kitten in front of me gaped his mouth open in realization. His scent turned slightly sour, maybe in embarrassment? "Naonao is sorry, alpha.. I didn't.. I wasn't.." He fiddled with his fingers shyly. Cute. Adorable. Narak. Suay Maak. I blame this on my love for cats and cute things.

"It's okay, love." I reassured. "I know you're probably not going to remember this tomorrow but.." I whispered to myself, almost regretting it. "My name is Blaise Cain Sermsongwittaya. What about you, pretty angel?" I asked back.

"My name is Naonao.." He responded and I stopped myself from devouring him whole. He is such a little bean that makes me want to stop what I am doing and just cuddle him to bed.

"Okay Naonao," I chuckled. "You got such an adorable name. Like you." I can see his cheeks redden even more. "From now on, you'll call me by my name, okay? What's my name again?"

"P– P'Blaise.." Fuck, I never expected to get more turned on from being called Phi by someone who's actually older than me. What a way to discover a new kink.

I can feel my eyes darken as I gazed at the omega in front of me. "Good boy." Nathaniel's face lightened up at the praise. Oh, he definitely has a praise kink.