three.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW
Downtown Road Club

🦊🐰

     Blaise stood in front of Percy with a shocked look, almost ignoring how the hands of the omega behind him circle around his waist, back hugging him.

Feeing intoxicated by the omega's sweet scent, Blaise spoke, "Uhm, Nathaniel. Why don't we sit down for a moment? You're too drunk, pretty boy." He could feel the blonde boy pouting behind him as he tightened his grasp around the alpha's torso.

"Call me Naomi, alpha. And carry me, please~" Nathaniel poutingly responds as he let go of the back hug while Blaise is already missing the warmth of the omega's arms.

The taller turned around and saw an adorable sight. Nathaniel really is pouting. "Okay, Naomi." The boy's face instantly brightens up. "Come on now, let's get you calmed down for a moment, alright?" The omega nods, cheeks puffing up.

Nathaniel raises his arms up, signalling the alpha to carry him. He looked like a child waiting for his parent to pick him up, given the very visible height difference between them. Defeated by the smaller's cuteness, Blaise picks him up like he weighed nothing as the omega wrapped his limbs around him.

Percy was enamored by the sight. His eyes follow the two making their way to the couch and he can't help but adore how the alpha gently treats his friend. Despite Nathaniel's stubbornness, Blaise calmly responds to his needs and wants— it's definitely one of the standards on the list that his friend made.

The other omega walks right behind them and slumped back on the couch, now feeling a kick of dizziness as he also had too much to drink like his friend. "So, what do you think, Blaise? Can you handle that little minx on your own? I'm not joking when I told you that he won't let you go tonight." He says, eyes suddenly serious.

"I.. I.. uh.. I mean.. Why me? Or.. is he like this with any other alpha he meets?" Blaise asks, ignoring the sour feeling from thinking about other men taking the pretty omega home.

Percy chuckles, disbelief written on his face. "Hey, Blaise. My friend isn't like that. He's a 25-year old virgin who hasn't slept with anyone—"

"Wait, did you say twenty-five?" The alpha asks.

"Yes, why? Nathaniel's twenty-five years old already. Does he look eighteen to you?" The omega says, laughingly. He stops when he saw the confused look on Blaise's face. God, this alpha really thought that Nathan was eighteen huh? He thinks. "Well, I don't blame you. He has such an innocent face, hasn't he? That's why older men often mistake him as one." He whispers the last part which didn't go unheard by Blaise.

The alpha's pheromones suddenly became strong. "Wait, what do you mean older men? Did they.. did they do something to him? Did he experience any type of harassment from them?" Blaise asks, caressing the omega's back whom he suspects is now sleeping on his arms peacefully.

Percy almost cooed at the sight. "Gosh, where is Jayler. That idiot! Is he fucking dead or something?" He whisper-shouts to himself. "Anyway, so, let's go back to my question. What are you going to do with my friend for tonight?" He turns to the alpha with one raised brow.

"Uh, I will drive him home.. I guess?"

The answer made Percy laugh his ass off. He was genuinely surprised at the alpha's response. Looking at Blaise from head to toe, the man was far from the 'good boy' image. Blaise looked more like those typical alpha casanovas who does nothing but change omegas like they were changing clothes.
Turns out, the alpha in front of him was way far from that assumption.