Another Exploration, Another Trap

Начните с самого начала

‘Stop it. Mr Guardian will find you being the mess you're already.’

‘Oh, I hadn't realised that that was a problem. And even if it is, so what? Doesn't Mr Guardian know me? Or are you trying to say that we are actually making fools out of ourselves?’

I shook my head for the fiftieth time.

‘Alright. He'll be the one to tell us who we are, to him of course. But we too have our opinion about ourself.’

‘I told you you're sharp. I hope this new sharpness won't make you insane, instead.’

‘So what if I become insane?’

‘I'm not interested, okay?’

‘Oh, okay. I hope we shall be on the same page.’

‘Let's stop being stupid. Let's find our next step in or out of here. Same difference.’

‘Hah. Same difference indeed. It's so interesting that I get to use that phrase first time as a thought and not a written one.’

‘By the way, do you still wanna write? We can find a way of either retreating our material and gadget or we can sneak back home and always update our stories the ghostly manner.’

‘Not now. I have to first fully trust my soul. I still sense betrayal.’

‘It's up to you.’ A smirk crept on my face. This conversation was still going on so long as no distraction came to halt it. ‘Hey, are we still waiting for Mr Guardian? I'm starting to doubt his presence here anymore. The only place we shall find him is inside our dreamy head.’

‘But.. that voice we heard when we woke up in this place sounded real. It makes me think he might be hiding somewhere within here, watching us like some drama or something. Or.. might he be part of the walls?’

‘Tell me you want to search for him within the walls.’

‘What if he's the guy who's hesitated from drilling us?’

‘I doubt that. He wouldn't be so muscular. From the images I remember, he was a thin man, just like you.’

‘He might have altered his physical appearance to fit the figure. He's capable of that. He knew you wouldn't want an old man fucking you.’

‘Goodness. An old man fucking me? That's crazy. Do you think their penises are stiff and strong enough for my satisfaction?’

‘You never know. Things are weird out here. Forget the other life where things were restricted. Here, everything is damn possible. So, brace yourself for more surprises.’

‘I should say I'm lucky he didn't go ahead with the session. Otherwise, I would be feeling so disgusted right now. But I guess the most important part is the enjoyment. Not the aftermath.’

‘Everything is important. For example, if your anus raptures, won't you attend to that aftermath?’

‘God forbid that aftermath.’

‘Hah. God forbid whatever you don't want. But he's the same who makes the shit happen.’

‘God... why? Why did I even have to continue like this even when the risks are still available?’

‘Don't worry hard. Remember, wish and find, want and get. You wish for the raptured asshole, you get it.’

‘I hope it happens that way.’