Side chapter, Sex scene

*This is a sex chapter. If you don't want to read that, please skip this chapter as you will miss nothing on the story*

I got back to the mansion, tired from all the mining. It's not like the game where you don't get tired or anything. Although it's easier to mind in here than the real world, it's still tiring to do it for so long. It should've been at least 6 hours that I've been mining.

I enter the mansion, modding at the guards still standing out the door doing their duty. I should really rewards them with something for their hard work. The maids come to greet me after hearing me enter the house. I remember the scene this morning after seeing them. Although I was tired, I got horny thinking about that, and so I tell the maids "come with me to the bedroom." And they obediently follow. Their cheeks blush, most likely already guessing what we were about to do.

We enter the room and I say "I'm pretty sure you know why I brought you two here. But I don't want to do it if you don't want to, so tell me, do you want to have sex with me? Don't be afraid, I'm not going to do anything if you say no. You can just go if you don't feel comfortable with it". Hearing that, they both shake their heads and say "I want to do it my lord. It is our honor". I say nothing more And sit on the bed. They start taking my armor off, and then the clothes. One of them takes my top off while the other one goes for my pants.

The top one takes off my clothes off and tarts caressing my chest, while the other one takes my dick out and kisses it. The top one joins the bottom one in serving my dick, they both kiss my kick, giving it smooches from the head to the base.
"mcha"
"umma"

Noises of their kisses start to fill the room and they go from kissing to licking it on both sides, and then one of the takes the head in their mouth. One of the sucks my dick while the other one licks the dies and sometimes takes my balls into her mouth. For convenience, we will call the one sucking my dick Emma, and the other one is Femma.

Emma continued sicking my cock, and started moving her head up and down on my shaft, giving me pleasure from the warmth of her mouth. Femma locked both of my balls and took one of the into her mouth, amplifying the pleasure I feel from Emma.
"Gluk gluk"

I held Emma's hair and started to control her momentum, pushing her head into swallowing the whole shaft. "gggllugh" "uugh". She gagged, giving me a deep throat, which I had never had before. The pleasure I got from it was amazing. Seeing as Emma couldn't take it for much longer, I released my hand from her and let her breath. However, even without my hand, she continued to try to give me a deepthroat, which made her gag all the more but she tried. It made me happy seeing her try so hard.

"It's her turn now" I said and took my dick out of Emma's mouth. Her saliva trailing down from my dick to her mouth as it got out. I the faced it towards Femma, telling her to suck it. She didn't hesitate as she also gave me a blowjob. It was better than Emma at the start. She must've learned some things from our session this morning. Emma was now sucking on my balls while Femma gave me a deepthroat. "I'm cumming" I warned as I felt my lead nearing. Not long later, I look my dick out of Femma's mouth as I sprayed my cum all over both of their face.

Emma look her tongue out and tried to taste the cum on her face, and the scrunched her face as it probably didn't taste that good. It amused me. They cleaned their faces, And I carried Emma to the bed first. I threw her on the bed back down and climbed on top, kissing her nipples as I messaged her pussy. It was wet already, so I slowly put my shaft inside. "Ahhh. Ngh" she moaned at me inserting it slowly, and I continued. When I entered more than half, she gasped. I took the cue and slowly started to pull it out. After pulling most of it out, and again thrusted it inside, this time a little faster. I went like this as for a few times, and after that I started to thrust faster and faster. The pleasure was overwhelming as I grunted she Emma moaned loudly "AHHH OH YEA! MORE!" Meanwhile Femma also climbed on the best, watching us two fuck.

After I fucked Emma for a while, I got out of her and went to Femma, who bent over in doggy style and I inserted it in her as well. She had experience with me so it wasn't much of an issue to start rough with her. I fucked her pussy roughly while she also moaned loudly.

Alternating between the two maids, I kept fucking the two in their pussies as I came close to finishing.
"I"m cuming again" I said as I took my dick out of Emma and rubbed it fast, and came all over the two of them.

"pant pant" we breathed heavity as we rested after that intense session.

"I'm not done yet" I am said as my dick got hard again. The two of them were shocked to see that, exclaiming "oh my god!". But they were also joyful to see this scene.

I again inserted my dick in them. This time starting with Femma. I again fucked the two of them like there was no tomorrow, And they moaned like botches in heat. We went another round and after which, I fell asleep from tiredness.

*Author here. Sorry if this one felt really uncomfortable to read. This is my first sex scene, and I just wrote it cause I was feeling horny. It's not meant to be an original part of the book but I felt like writing it so I did. Hope you could tolerate this chapter lol*