Part 6

I've been climbing for an unknown amount of time, I found a cave where I too shelter. I rested there for some time and then began to climb up again but just as I was going to get out of the cave, a loud roar came from inside the cave.

"ROAR!!"

Ray: "What was that?! Is there a dragon in this cave?"

I began to cautiously go deeper into the cave. After going for some time, I found myself inside of a big space inside of the cave. There were gold, iron, and a few diamonds in the ground. Looking deeper in the cave, there is a big Western dragon with red scales on it's body. It looked at me angrily as if I took something precious from it. 

I run towards it and slice it with my diamond sword. And.......it got sliced into two pieces and died right there while wailing. WTF?!?! Were dragons so weak or am I just too strong?! 

I got exp enough to not even rise one level! This dragon was seriously weak!

It dropped some meat, and bones. 

I got out of the cave after picking up the 30 iron ingots, 27 gold ingots and 6 diamonds that the dragon had. I heard that dragons like shiny stuff which explains why the dragon had those precious metal.

When I began to climb, suddenly there was another roar, this one even more louder and terrifying than the last one. A HUGE shadow was cast upon the ground, I looked up to see what that shadow was. I saw a terrifyingly huge dragon with black scales and four horns flying over the humongous mountain. This dragon gave a very heavy pressure that even I felt scared of it. I decided that I should get off the mountain for now. I am not strong enough to be roaming these mountains where dragons like that one reside, not yet. I got down from the mountain and got inside my palace. I decorated the interior of the palace but there were still empty places which I intentionally missed because I am thinking of adding new things there when I have the resources. There are two L shaped couches made out of stair blocks, a table that I made and carpets in the living room. I go to my bedroom which is a big room with a grand double bed, a chair, table and other decorations. I sleep for the day and wake up the next day. 

I got out of the house and began to explore the area around my house. aside from the dragon mountain which is to the north of my house, the dragon lack that is to the west and the human kingdom that is to the south, I didn't explore the east side of my base. I will explore that side today.

After gong a few hundred blocks to the East, I encountered a village, yes not a city but a village, of course there are no "villagers" from the game but real people. But there seems to be trouble in there because....there is a big "raid" section in my vision which means the village is currently under attack by pillagers! So this does happen in here too.

I run to the village quickly to destroy the pillagers, not to be a hero or anything, just for the exp but the scene I saw after going in the village completely changed my mind.

Houses being broken and burned, people being brutally killed, children being killed, women getting killed and raped. This scene is completely different from the game where it sometimes even looked funny how this happened. Here, there's blood, people's screams and wails, children crying, this all made Ray almost lose his mind. Even though he has been killing monsters, that is nowhere near the scene he is seeing right now.

Ray ran to the village and caught every single pillager, who also looked like real people but they were ugly. He caught them and beheaded every single on of them. After killing them, he got the "hero of the village" effect but he was not in a mood to care about all this right now.

Ray: I've been too naive all this time. I treated this world as a game but it clearly is not. It's even more cruel than the real world. I really have to get stronger so that these things don't happen to me!

Old villager: "Thank you o' savior! You saved out village!"

To be continued --->