Part 9

We see Ray floating through a void that is dark but at the same time not dark. He opens his eyes after much struggle and says.

Ray: "I died again huh? So much for living an exciting life in another world. And why am I here anyway? Wasn't I supposed to be in the afterlife? is this afterlife?"

God:" This is technically an afterlife but not the kind that you're thinking of. Your soul is just floating through the void. I told you there was no respawn in the minecraft world but you still died. Tell me, do you want to go back to the world that you were in or do you want to go to a different world? In case you are wondering, no you cannot go to heaven or hell. Once a person is reincarnated, he has to get reincarnated again and again after death." 

Ray: "ah so I really have a respawn function right?"

God:"no, you don't bitch. I'm just giving you a chance this time, the next time you die, you have to go to another world. now choose."

Ray: "Ok, I want to go back to the minecraft world. Can I make a request?"

God:"No you can't. now get the hell outa here boy."

Ray: "wai- ahhh"

Before he could say anything, god created a portal that sucked Ray in and he disappeared from the void.

---

Ray gets spit out by the portal just outside his palace that he built and the two guards rush to him after seeing him fall from the sky.

Guard: "my lord, are you alright."

Ray: "yes I'm perfectly fine after falling from that height and did not totally break every single bone in my body."

Guard:"oh that's a relief."

Ray: "..." 'Kill me.....wait no'.

Guard #2:"you dumbass, help me carry the lord to the palace."

The 2 guards carry Ray to his bedroom and ray him in his bed, he then told the maids who already came to the room to help him to bring food. After eating and recovering, he went mining since he lost all his equipment and items that he kept with him. Luckily he kept all his levels so he was still very strong and could punch mibs to death. After a long time of mining and getting the enchanting, he finally managed to get his diamond armour back.