"Jesus" Theo says out loud. He had finally noticed her walking down the steps. It's no secret that she was the sexiest girl he has ever known. "I'm getting in a fight tonight aren't I?" he questions his boys. "Yup" Matteo answers him. Theo looks over to see him, he didn't like the way he said yes and he especially didn't like the way Matteo's eyes seemed to devour his girlfriend.

The girls make their way over to them Enzo whistles at them as Ophelia spins around showing off her outfit. Theo had to adjust himself on the couch as he took in how see through her top was. "Gorgeous top. Maybe next time we could leave it in the closet and find something a little more...." he does a weird hand motion around his chest area, she gives him a glare. "You don't like my outfit?" she questions him. "No I do, god I really do....It's just" he pauses groaning. "I didn't really feel like fighting tonight." Ophelia felt a little disappointed in his words, that wasn't exactly what she was expecting. 

She suddenly felt very self conscious about her body as she wrapped her arms around herself. She was hating herself, hating the way she looked and hating that she let a boy's opinion dictate how she felt. Pansy takes the seat between Enzo and Draco, Ophelia looks over to see the only empty spot was between Theo and.....Matteo. This was going to be fine, sitting next to the guy she's dating and the guy who tried to kiss her a few hours ago. Definitely not weird or awkward at all.

Matteo hands her one of his drinks he was saving for later. She goes to take it as their hands brush, her eyes shooting up to look at his. His eyebrow raised as he smirks. She quickly takes the cup from his hand before tipping her head back and chugging it gracefully. He couldn't look away from her, the way her head tilts back exposing her neck. His eyes trail down to her chest, he knew he shouldn't be looking at her. There wasn't much to imagine in that top, yet he still found himself wanting to see what she looked like with out it on. He leans into her, his lips close to her ear "For the record he's daff if he doesn't realize how incredible you look tonight." he whisper shouts over the music so only she can hear him. Ophelia felt the blush spread across her cheeks as she looked down at her empty cup. It wasn't lost on Matteo the way Theo's words had caused her to loose some of that fiery confidence. He was pissed that some guy's opinion regardless if it was his best mates or not could cause the most confident girl he knows to doubt herself.

It's been awhile since the girls joined them. A sensual song comes on, Ophelia quickly stood grabbing the half empty cup from Matteo's hand as she takes it with her to the dance floor. Usually something like that would make him start a fight with her, but tonight he didn't care. He wanted to watch her dance, selfishly he wanted to watch her dance for only him. He let out a sigh as he watched her walk to the dance floor, these feelings were scaring him.

She started rocking her hips, swaying them in perfect rhythm to the beat. One of her hands trailing up her body seductively as her other hand brought the cup up to her lips to take a sip of Matteo's drink. He couldn't look away from her, the amount of booze he drank before she came down might be the reason he was shamelessly watching her in front of Theo. He just couldn't give two fucks if he got caught watching her. He was completely entranced by her. The song changes as her face lights up, she starts singing her hips changing their rhythm to match the song. After a while Theo gets up making his way towards her, he was tired of watching Matteo unapologetically eyeing his girlfriend all night.

Theo made his way behind her as his hands found their way to her hips, guiding them back towards him. Theo craved her touch, craved the way she felt against him. Dancing with her was a lot like having sex with her. She knew how to move her hips, knew the right ways to make a guy go absolutely feral. Ophelia could feel Matteo's stare on her, could feel it all night as she danced. She hates herself for thinking it was sexy.....guilty for liking it. The tension was building higher and higher between them, it was bound to explode and soon. She wasn't going to lie and say watching the way he was clenching his jaw while she dance with Theo wasn't a turn on, watching Matteo get jealous was hot. She was playing with fire tonight and she knew she should stop, but she didn't want to.