Chapter 1: The girl in the Iceberg

Water 

Earth

Fire 

Air

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace. When the avatar kept balance between the water tribe, earth kingdom, fire nation and Air nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only The Avatar could master all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War.

Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world

Nobody pov

We see a canoe in some icey waters surrounded by large pieces of Ice. Sat in the front would be a boy with brown skin and a spear aimed at a fish in the water. In the back would be a girl with similar brown skin and sat between them is another boy with bandages around his face and arms. 

Sokka: "It's not getting away from me this time

Sokka: "It's not getting away from me this time. Watch and learn Katara this is how you catch a fish."

The girl now known as Katara looks at him with an indifferent stare before looking at a fish at her end of the boat

The girl now known as Katara looks at him with an indifferent stare before looking at a fish at her end of the boat. Taking off her glove she gives a small look to Sokka and the other boy in bandages who nods at her to continue while Sokka is distracted. Taking off the glove from her left hand she took a breath and moved her hand up and down at the fish causing a water bubble to rise up with the fish inside. 

Y/n: "Amazing" 

The boy in bandages responded watching Katara. 

KaTara: "Sokka look!"

Sokka: "Shh Katara you're gonna scare it away" he replies distracted by the fish in front of him "Hmmm.. I can already smell it cookin"

Katara: "But Sokka I caught one!"