Bio

Name: (Y/n)

Age: 16

Ethnicity: Fire Nation

Looks: (Your choice)

Abilities

Fire bending: Adept

Water bending:  Inexperienced

Earth bending: Inexperienced

Air bending: Inexperienced

Necklace (Glows when in avatar state)

Small backstory

Y/n was found as an infant in the fire nation by none other then General Iroh. The only thing Y/n had was a necklace baring the four symbols of all the nations. As Y/n grows up he gets to know Zuko and Azula as well as Mai and Tylee. Azula even takes a small liking to the boy, however Ozai certainly did not. In Ozai's eye's Y/n is simply an outsider who his brother foolishly let in. During the events that led to Zuko's banishment Y/n stepped in to stop the fight attacking the fire lord. That action gave an opportunity for Ozai to banish Y/n and unlike Zuko he had no way to return. Unbeknownst to the fire nation however they got rid of a powerful weapon, a second avatar. The only one who knew was Iroh who realized what Y/n was at an early age when he noticed water and earth moving around the boy when his emotions ran high. As for where exactly Y/n came from and how a second avatar could exist, well you'll have to read for yourself. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Like always in my books I need to decide on one thing, love interests.

Yes

no

Harem (Might be gender bends)