He Cheats | Louis

Tell me now, tell me now,

Tell me where you go when you feel afraid?

Tell me now, tell me now,

Tell me will you ever love me again, love me again?

Louis: His Pov

"Fuck!" I groaned as I noticed a figure at the door of our bedroom.

Y/N.

I pushed Eleanor off of me immediately, grabbed my clothes and chased Y/N out of our house.

"Drive!!!" She screamed to whoever was driving and the car and they sped down the road and out of sight.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" I screamed, hurrying into my own car.

I sped down the road recklessly, with nothing on my mind but her...

+ Your Friends House +

This was it. This was my last chance to get Y/N back.

I stood on her friends doorstep, contemplating if I even wanted to see her in the state she must've been in.

"Here goes nothing." I sighed to myself distraughtly.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

As soon as I hear footsteps I jumped and hurriedly covered the peep hole.

"It's him." She shouted angrily.

...

*CREAK*

The door opened slowly to reveal Y/F/N looking at me murderously.

I smiled gently at her and slowly made my way round her to find Y/N.

"Punk." She hissed as I scrambled to her living room to find Y/N curled into a ball on the couch.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I love you and I never, ever meant to hurt you. Baby she came over and got me drunk, I didn't even know what I was doing." I explained regretfully.

*sniff*

Oh no...

"Baby No! Don't cry over me. I'm not worth your tears." I cried, holding her to my chest.

"Baby..." I called to her softly.

"Baby talk to me." I pleased desperately.

"Don't talk to me!" She hissed coldly, shrugging me off of her and facing away from me.

"Y/N I love you!" I pleaded desperately, trying not to cry.

"Yeah, well you sure weren't thinking that when you were fucking your ex's brains out." Y/N shouts angrily. "I don't love you Louis!" She screamed coldly.

"Baby No! You don't mean that!" I panicked, grabbing her hand and holding it for dear life.

"Yes! I do!" She raged, ripping her hand from my grasp.

"Baby-" I started on the verge of tears.

"Not anymore." She sighed sadly. "I don't know who you are anymore." She cried.

"But..."

I was lost for words.

"Baby... Will you ever love me again?"

+++

Find out next time onnnnnn..... Jk, this is it

Vote y'all

QOTD: Are you a half empty or half full kinda person