Meet All The Boys | Niall

"Niall I can't believe I'm actually here, thank you so much." You gush at your boyfriend as you arrived at the BillBoard Music Awards Red Carpet

"Y/N really its nothing, just wait till I take you to the Met Gala, and the Oscars, AND the Grammys." He teased.

"You're kidding right?!" You say in disbelief.

"If only I was." He winked at you getting out of the vehicle.

You took a deep breath and calmed your nerves.

"Come on Princess." He told you as he opened the door for you.

You slowly got out of the car, careful not to embarrass yourself.

"Just smile and wave girl." He joked as you proceeded down the pathway.

(Madagascar reference lol)

You just giggled and hit him in the arm playfully.

Though as soon as you did this the fans screaming turned into defeaning shrieks, cameras went off like nobody's business and other celebrities around you couldn't even believe the attention that YOU were getting.

"Why's he with a chargrilled gorilla." You heard a girl snigger.

"Bitch, what did you just say." You immediately to confront her.

She turned with a shocked expression on her face.

Kendal Jenner?!

"Really bitch? Really? Come right here to my face, say that shit, and see if you and your non-existent ass leave here alive." You warned.

She looked like she'd shat herself and proceeded to enter the building in a hurry, turning back to make sure you weren't following.

"At least Harry liked it." You heard her shout in a hissy fit.

"Which is why he's still with you right??" You mocked, laughing at how priceless her shocked face really was.

You turned back to Niall to see him with a shocked expression on his face.

"What?" You asked with mock innocence.

He let out a breath and started to grin. "Thats my girl." He said proudly.

"What?" You asked him confused.

He placed his hands on your shoulders and span you around to face...

ONE DIRECTION?!

'Oh shit, they just had to meet my inner sassy black girl before actually meeting the real me' you thought to yourself.

"Um Hi." You managed to get out smiling, avoiding eye contact with Harry of course lool.

They all greeted you and you engaged in small talk with instantly clicking with Louis who wanted to know how to sass like that, Niall who said you reminded him of his sister, Harry who loved the fact that you were a black girl which intrigued him and Liam who you couldn't keep his mouth shut about Niall crying over you on tour.

+++

You all finally entered the building the Award Show was being hosted in and sat at your table.

After a long night of fine dining and 10 awards later and 2 performances by One Direction, you were home and ready to fall into a never ending sleep, safe in the arms of your Niall.

-

This was shoddy but oh well

Do you guys want to know what preferences I'm working on?