You Meet His Ex | Zayn

(Glastonbury) - a five day music festival that takes place in England. In addition to contemporary music, the festival hosts dance, comedy, theatre, circus, cabaret, and other arts. It's the biggest Greenfield festival in the World.

+++

"And now, give it up for... Y/N Y/L/N!" The loud voice announced, booming through the speakers as you sashayed confidently onto the one and only Glastonbury stage.

"What's up Glastonbury!!" You shouted into the mike excitedly.

The crowd went wild, screaming god knows what back at you.

"I'm so so so excited to be here and I'm simply psyched to be able to perform my new single for you all." You grinned.

The crowd cheered in response.

"So if I may," you gestured the band to start playing, "This is, Feelin' Myself." You announced before starting your song and giving the crowd a performance to remember.

With a surprise appearance by your girls Nicki and Bey , you were sure to be trending on twitter by the end of your performance.

+++ After Performing +++

You ran off the stage giddily, hand in hand with Nicki and B and grinning like a fool.

"We need to perform together more often! We set that stage on FIRE!!" you grinned smirking.

"Damn right we did girl, if you'd just come on tour with me every night would be like this." Nicki told you smartly.

"I told you... I'll think about it." You told her reassuringly.

She just rolled her eyes playfully and sighed. "Your man candy will survive a day or two without you."

"A day or two?" You laughed. "He wouldn't survive an hour without me."

"Well make sure that thot don't survive the next few seconds if she don't find some boundaries wit yo man." Nicki spits angrily.

You turn to see what the hell she talking bout and sure enough thot Perrie is feeling up your fiancé and he's oblivious to her home wrecking ways.

"I might go to jail tonight guys, bail me." You tell your girls angrily before walking up to Zayn smirking.

'Sharkeisha time' you grinned to yourself.

"Hey baby." You gushed embracing Zayn, kissing and working your magic on his neck as it was perfectly exposed.

He let out an unexpected moan of your name but tried to cover it with a cough.

Contrary to his efforts, Perrie had heard him and didn't look impressed.

You smirked as you turned to face her.

Queen Y/N - 1 Porridge - 0

"Oh hi there Parrot, how you been?" You asked in a sickly sweet tone.

She scoffed and scowled at you distastefully, "It's Perrie. And I've been good. You?" She carried on the act.

"Bitch I'm fabulous. And imma be even better when I whoop your ass into next week IF your hoe ass don't learn how to keep they hands to them self. If I EVER, EVER catch you trying it on with my surfboard again, I'll leave you breathless. LITERALLY." You told her as calmly as you could manage.

"He's not a surfboard dumb bitch, and-"

"Bitch you obviously haven't seen me ride him like one then, have you." You smirked as Zayn blushed uncontrollably.

"So I won't tell you again Potato, stay the fuck away unless you trynna get slapped into another race. I don't like hitting animals but I might just have to do what I gotta do to make a bitch learn." You sassed getting in her face.

"I'm bored now." You admitted letting out a yawn. "Let's go boo, Dolly Partons about to perform! And Peanuts flop ass career might start to rub off on us."

Zayn just laughed as you jumped on his back and smacked his bottom for him to go.

"Surfboard." You mouthed to Perrie as you rode Zayn to the VIP section to watch Dolly do her thang.

+++

I don't know if I like this... :/