The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.

En başından başla

"Gravity Echo!" Echo yells as she swings her fist across the air.

A purple wave shoots out of Echo's fist and phases through two golems seemingly unharming them. Once Echo lands on the ground she opens her fist up and sways her hand down.

CRACK! CRACK!

"...and Fission."

Suddenly, the two golems split apart down the middle and break apart. After the two golems collapse, several more take their place and begin to shoot laser beams at Echo. The scientists swipes her arms across the air and the rubble that was once the former golem begins to float and hover. Echo then throws her arms out and all of the floating pieces of stones fly through the air and into the opposing golems. Several were destroyed by laser beams and missiles, while the rest pummeled the golems knocking them over. Echo lets out a sigh of relief as she deactivated her powers.

"How did Elegia get access to such technology?" Echo wonders as she looks at the destroyed machines. "Something like this could've only been made during that time."

Creeeak....

Echo's skin crawls as she hears the familiar noise of gears grinding and turns around to see the golems getting back up. Then, several more show up and begin to surround Echo.

"Damn it, I can't use my powers freely in a place like this." Echo growls as she curls her hand into a fist. "I don't want to damage this place and master never taught me how to fully control my power to minimization."

Just then, a golem from behind tries to grab Echo and the scientist jumps out of the way, but is caught in the grip of another.

"Can't...break... free..." Echo gasps as she tries to free herself from the golem's hold. "I got no choice then. Gravity..."

"Amputating Claws!"

Before Echo could activate her power again, the golem's arm is suddenly cleaved off of its shoulder and falls to the ground allowing Echo to escape.

"Rave!" Echo said in shock as she watched Rave tumble across the ground. "How did you know where to find me?"

"Don't underestimate our diva's haki." Rave said, putting up a stance towards the broken golem. "She could sense your sudden distress and we came to see what was up."

"We?" Echo asks, confused.

"Koto!"

"Party Punch!"

Before the amputated golem could make a move, Abell and Pitch punches through the machine's chest and when the two land on the ground the golem bursts apart.

"Don't get in my way, you damn lizard." Abell said as she turned to face the remaining golems.

"I could destroy them all without your help." Pitch snaps back.

The remaining golems begin to surround the girls and everyone preps for battle.

"C'mon you two, get along."

Just then, Uta walks between the golems causing them to put their attention on her.

"I heard about these things from Gordon many years ago." Uta said as she pulled out her mic spear. "These are the guardians of the forbidden library called the 'Drones'."

Uta jumps in the air and swipes her spear across the air. With that several of the golems were cleaved in half and toppled over. Everyone was shocked as they could hardly believe Uta defeated them so many times with a single attack.

"Apparently they were brought over to Elegia by a mysterious benefactor many centuries ago. However, Gordon never saw them with his own eyes, just heard stories about them." Uta continues as the last golem approaches her. "Guess they are as true as can be."