Is he putting marks on me?

"Caleb, d-don't--."

She felt Caleb suddenly stop kissing her neck, giving her the courage to push him until they reached the bathroom. She immediately turned on the cold shower and placed Caleb there and let the cold water drip on his body.

She thought he was going to be okay, but he still pulled her and kissed her again, she immediately felt the cold water on her skin causing the heat coming from her body to disappear. But she still couldn't stop herself from responding to his kiss, his kiss deepened until he suddenly stopped.

"GO!" she was shocked when she heard Caleb's shout. "Please... give me a minute... to calm myself."

Even though she feels weak, Neli still manages to run out of the bathroom. Her ears and cheeks become hot when she remembers what happened, she immediatly leaned against the bathroom door, to calm herself for a while. She couldn't believe that she had done those things to Caleb, she felt like she added fire to his body while he was in heat.

After she calmed herself after a few seconds Neli left Caleb's room, she decided to go to her room first to take a quick bath and change her clothes because she was soaking wet at that moment and looked like a mess because of her ruined make-up. After that, she immediately went to the guest room to face Hazel. She needed to talk to her and fix everything between them, she wants to know what she did to her to make her suffer like that back then.

When she arrived at the guest room where she told Mel to bring Hazel, she was shocked to see Mel was lying on the floor unconsciously.

She immediately approached her to wake her up.

"Mel! Mel, are you alright?"

Her whole body shivers in fear when she notices the blood from her head on the floor, she immediately takes the pillow case and rolls it on her hand then presses it into Mel's head and calls for help.

"Mel, please wake." she was about to cry but still managed to shout for help. "PLEASE HELP!"

It took a couple of minutes before Mel woke up, but there was a trace of surprise on her face when she saw her.

"What happened to you?" she asked her worriedly. "Can you wait here, I will just call for help."

"Madam, why... why are you here?" there was a trace of fear and pain in Mel's voice. "The bitch... she escaped! I'm sorry Madam."

It was as if cold water was poured on Neli when she heard what she said. Neli's heart immediately pounded in fear as she suddenly remembered Caleb being left alone in his room, she wanted to run right back to Caleb's room but she didn't want to leave Mel until she confirmed that she was okay.

"Don't mind me, Madam." she said.

"No, you need to go to the hospital."

Mel cried.

"I'm sorry Madam."

"Shhh, it's not your fault. " she wants to ease Mel's worry because she knows that she's having so much pain. "You don't have to apologize."

A few minutes later two maids entered the room and said that they heard someone shouting, they immediately ran toward them.

"What happened to Mel, Madam?"

"I will call someone to bring her to the hospital." the other maid ran outside the room.

"Madam, are you okay?" the maid asked her worriedly.

"I'm fine, but we need to bring Mel to the hospital."

"Madam, go and check for the Young master. Hurry!" Mel said and pushed her slightly. "They will take care of me."

"But--."

"Don't worry about me and go, Madam."

"I'm sorry, Mel."

She immediately ran back to Caleb's room, she ran as fast as her heart beat. She was about to open the door of Caleb's room when she suddenly heard her mother-in-law's voice which surprised her.

"Neli?"

What is she doing here?

"Someone told me that Caleb is not well, so I came to check on him." she said to her as if she read her thoughts.

She took a deep breath before she opened the door it's been more than an hour since she left Caleb in his room, she prayed that what her thought would not happen, that she would not see Hazel inside his room but it seems that fate is really testing her because she saw Caleb and Hazel on the bed, she even saw their clothes all over the floor.

Her whole body lost strength as she sat down on the floor, her heart seemed to be torn into pieces when she saw the two lying on the bed while sleeping together.