An Unprecedented Kidnapping

Mitsu's POV:

I woke up to my alarm buzzing noisily on my bedside table.

I groaned and turned it off, then check my phone for the time.

"SHIT." I said aloud and immediately sat up.

Class starts in 14 minutes and I am fucking late!

I ran to the bathroom for the quickest shower of my life, grabbed a breath mint cause there was no time to brush my teeth and pulled a casual dress over my head.

Though I'd regret that pretty soon...

I grabbed my phone and apartment keys and went to my bathroom mirror to look at my reflection. The mirror was all fogged up so I had to wipe it clean and when I saw my reflection I gasped.

The area around my mouth was mildly bruised and swollen.

Last night's events suddenly came crashing back to me like a pile of bricks.

The demon book, the ritual, the incubus...

and how he'd finger fucked me, holy shi-

I went back into my room and looked around widely as if Sitri would jump out from underneath my bed or something.

I saw the demon summoning book resting on my tiny coffee table.

"This can't be real..." I whispered to myself.

I went back to check on my reflection and gasped again like I'd realized it for the first time all over again.

Nope, it was just a lucid dream, it's NOT real...

Another alarm rang on my phone.

It's 7:55 am.

No time for a mental breakdown right now.

I grabbed a black mask to match my plain black dress with big poofy poet sleeves and a wide square neckline and locked my apartment before running down the emergency stairs and out of the building.

Don't you dare come at me for wearing dresses because I absolutely love them...

By the time I reached my class, I was wheezing like an old dog.

I peeked into the room and noticed the teacher wasn't there yet and quickly went and sat down at the back.

Just a minute later the teacher came in and closed the door.

"Sorry I'm late guys, the class will end late to make up for the time I missed." Mr. Smith said and everyone groaned in unison.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I hate you guys too. Let's begin." He said with a roll of his eyes and then turned around to write on the blackboard.

°°°

40 minutes into the class I was on the brink of passing out from the lack of sleep.

My body was sore from roughhousing with a demon last night and I flushed red as I relived the memory.

I shook my head with a sigh and tried to focus on the lecture.

"Thinking about me, I presume?" Someone said in a low voice right next to my ear, making me jump.

I gasped, staring at Sitri, then looked around to see if anyone else had noticed him.

No one paid us any attention.

Have I gone crazy? Am I hallucinating right now?

"You're the only one who can see me right now." He assured me.

Then out of the fucking blue he grabbed my right tit and gave it a squeeze.

I slapped his hand away, appalled at his actions.

"WE'RE IN CLASS!" I fiercely whispered.

"It's cute that you think I care." He smirked and then shoved his hand in between my thighs.

I gasped and clamped my legs together.

"Sitri, stop!" I whispered through gritted teeth, looking around in alarm.

The guy sitting in front of me turned around and gave me a look that said 'Why the fuck is this crazy chick talking to herself'.

I smiled innocently, then realized it didn't matter because he couldn't see it through my mask.

He finally turned back around and I sighed.

"You hurt me last night." I said accusingly.

"Oops." He shrugged.

When he saw that I wasn't amused he rolled his eyes.

"It's not my fault you're so fragile. You're so small and soft it makes me wanna hurt you and make you cry." He grinned like a lunatic.

"Don't you ever hurt me again." I said firmly, my body cold from the creepy line he'd just uttered.

He grabbed my thigh and gave it an unnecessarily tight squeeze, making me whimper in pain.

"Don't forget who's in charge here, darling. I'll do whatever I want to you and no one can stop me."

"The only reason I haven't shoved my dick into that pretty pussy yet is because I literally can't." He whispered dangerously.

I gulped in fear and my thighs clenched together unintentionally. I'm ashamed to say I felt my pussy throb.

"Earth to Mitsuki?!" I snapped my neck towards the teacher.

I guess he'd been calling me for a while because everyone was staring at me.

"Sorry, what was the question?" I asked timidly.

Several chuckles erupted, making me blush with embarrassment and the teacher glared before turning to ask someone else.

I sighed as I felt my anxiety levels start to go down.

I'd rather deal with a demon than be called upon in public I guess.

When I turned to look at Sitri, he was gone.

°°°

By the time class ended, I was utterly exhausted and on the verge of passing out.

My eyes burned because of lack of sleep and it didn't help that I was hungry.

I have around two hours to kill before my last class for the day so I might as well go sleep in the library.

I walked down the crowded corridor, hugging myself and trying to avoid bumping into anyone.

When I turned into the hall that led to the east wing of the university I immediately noticed how empty it was.

The east wing only consisted of the library and pretty much no one came here this time of day.

It was usually by the end of the day when students came to do their homework or research.

I was almost near the library doors when a hand shot out from a room to my right and covered my mouth.

Another arm quickly wrapped around my waist and dragged me into the dark room before the door shut on its own, leaving me alone with my captor.

My heart raced as I tried to pull free.

Is it Stephanie or one of her goons? Maybe someone else is trying to bully me?

"I wasn't done with you." came a low whisper behind my ear and I screamed into the hand covering my mouth.

Sitri...

°°°