A Quickie in the Dark

*Trigger Warning*

(A gentle reminder that the 'actors' in this book are consenting adults :D)

Mitsu's POV:

"I wasn't done with you." came a whisper from behind my ear.

I struggled and thrashed around in Sitri's steel grip, my heart thudding painfully hard against my ribs.

He continued to drag me backward into the farthest corner of the room, away from the door and my only way to escape.

Sitri was breathing hard into my ear as if he couldn't contain his excitement, and I wasn't sure if it was from the adrenaline or the sick excitement he was feeling by overpowering a defenseless human.

"Come on, you can do better than this. Are you even trying to escape me? Or are you one of those naughty little girls that are into  ̶C̶N̶C̶ and ̶r̶a̶p̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶?" He giggled maniacally, sending shivers down my spine. 

My blood went cold.

I bit his hand as hard as I could and he loosened his grip for a second, which was just enough time for me.

"HEL-" I started to let out a shriek that had my vocal cords vibrating but he was quick to silence me again, tightening his hand around my mouth so hard it hurt.

He grabbed my wrists with his other hand and pinned them behind me.

When he let go, I tried to pull my hands to the front but found that I couldn't.

"Just a little demon sorcery." He whispered in a low voice then giggled.

Has he gone crazy!? He's acting like a lunatic!

"Wanna see another trick?" He asked, sounding like an excited little kid showing magic tricks to his pet.

My protests were muffled by his big hand covering my mouth.

"Shhhh." He whispered into my ear.

As if he flipped a switch, my voice disappeared.

Like my voice box literally stopped working.

He removed his hand and I opened my mouth to let out a shrill cry but nothing came out.

I fell to my knees and started crying out of fright.

Sitri just laughed behind me.

My fight or flight instincts kicked in again and I staggered back up to my feet to make a run for it but he dove for me like a wild beast and tackled me onto the ground on my stomach.

I twisted my head to the side to avoid being smashed into the linoleum floor, my tear-filled eyes obstructing my vision.

My body shook with silent sobs as Sitri straddled my legs and hovered over me.

I was completely helpless and at his mercy.

"Sh sh shhhh, save your tears for someone who won't be turned on by them." He growled and nipped at my ear.

Okay, he's actually psycho.

"You're so cute, so tiny, I could crush you as easily as you humans could crush a butterfly." He continued creepily through clenched teeth.

What does he want!?

"But I won't kill you, Mitsu, no, that would be such a waste." He sounded breathless and he said the last part in a moan so hot that I would have folded if this was a slightly different situation...