Me And My Bestie (Pt.3)

After Rayan made that excuse the teachers again made an ugly face.

"Dono ko ek saath jaana tha?" the english teacher said in her bitchy tone.

"Mam mujhe socks leni thi aur isse pants." I added into Rayan's lie.

"To bina permission tum prayer ke beech mein se aa jaoge?" our science teacher said eyeing the both of us.

"Mam hum hamari class teacher se permission lekar hi aaye the aur uniform shop close ho jaati hai isliye prayer ke beech mein aaye." Rayan said confidently.

"Mujhe kuch nahi pata, tum dono ke parents ko phone karenge aur woh lekar jaayenge tumhe ghar, aaj bus mein ghar nahi jaoge tum." the teacher screamed and I was scared.

"Bula lo mam, humari parents aapki sunenge ya unke bacho ki." Rayan said to the teachers which made me gasp silently.

"Thik hai khade raho abhi yaha par tum, bulati hu main." the english teacher said flexing her glasses.

"Mam hum dono to permission lekar aaye the, un dono juniors ko dekho, woh humse pehle aaye the." Rayan said angrily.

"Unhe hum dekh lenge, so shut your mouth." the science teacher said and they both walked away.

I was really scared because if my parents got to know I did this that too with Rayan I was a goner. I was on the verge of crying so Rayan began consoling me.

"Ayeee rona mat, idhar dekh, woh to pagal hai kuch nahi karengi, agar karengi bhi to tera bhai hai na?" Rayan said sweetly and I nodded.

"Haan bhai, but I'm scared." I said and just after that the teachers returned.

"Jao apni buses mein." the english teacher said not looking us in the eyes.

"That's what I thought." Rayan muttered.

When the teachers said that I walked with Rayan and we went to our respective buses. It was funny how he'd always get us in trouble and then get us out of it as well.

To be continued...

To people agar mujhe iske baare mein aur kuch yaad aata hai to likhungi warna kuch aur likhungi ok?